@Tripleb45's Build Log (02 Yukon XL 2 18" DC lvl 4 & DC 3500)

i wish i could do a build like this, very nice.

i would like to do a wall in my blazer with 4 15" .

but my have to stick with a bis asss box with subs facing up like you have.

Thanks man and I understand. This build was my plan 4 years ago and I am finally able to do it lol. The consequences of being loud and daily drivers. Lol.

Just a few more updates. Sound Deadener comes in tomorrow, box should be finished if not then close to it. Wires should be ran, amp rack should be complete. When I get back Monday we should be ready to FINALLY power up my other kids lol.

Finally got the bracing done. A few pics before the cutouts tomorrow. Also got a lil deadener in today. More on the way, but enough to get started. Monday is the big day.

Today's progress finally got the subs powered up. Demo coming tomorrow. Let's just say the biggest problem will be holding my truck together lol. Also found out 2 of my subs were mistakenly d1's instead of d2's so the build will be on hold until the new ones get back ftl. Big 3 upgrade tomorrow. Highs amp gets installed. Amp rack will be completed and more.

Is there a way to brace a sunroof? I don't feel comfortable seeing the sunroof flex open at less than half power. Still have to set amps, redo some wire and get my truck tinted. I will do my best to add videos tomorrow. My prayer is to have my subs back next week. I have to miss out this week.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.