@Tripleb45's Build Log (02 Yukon XL 2 18" DC lvl 4 & DC 3500)

I would LOVE it if a mod or admin would change my title to say "@Tripleb45's Build Log (02 Yukon XL (4) 18" DC lvl 4's & (2) DC 3500)" to stop confusion and to show my updated build log. Hopefully someone will see this and help me out.

The family reunion lol.

Next on the agenda

DC 175.4

H/O Alt

Big 3 upgrade

Few more batteries

Digital volt meter

More wire

Sound deadener

miss/highs speakers

and much more........

If you have any of this hit me up. Thanks guys.

Build officially starts TOMORROW!!!!!! I have 2 more sheets of MDF waiting at the shop so altogether I have (6) sheets of MDF, (10) 2x4's, and a butt load of screws lol. Resin, wood glue, etc will be bought tomorrow. Just got off work and was in a rush lol.

This is the style of box I have decided to do. I like the look and the port at the bottom is what I was going for anyway. I will be uploading progress in about a few minutes. Just keeping everyone updated.

I don't know who's box design this was, but if I did I would give them credit. In NO way did I come up with this idea. This was a box I saw and wanted to mimic. Some things may differ in the two, but the overall idea was not mine. It simply had the style I wanted to go for. Whoever designed this box did an awesome job and I want to make sure I give you credit.

Oh yeah I was able to do the transplant surgery on my 2 new 18's lol. When I purchased these, the dust caps were white and didn't match my build theme, so DC Audio helped me out and got me the chrome decals for my dust caps and even told me how to do it. Here it goes:

A little WD-40

Blacked out

New Decals

Finished product

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.