TRF VLSW122D2 Subwoofer

Participant count
  • Participant list

Drifter mike

CarAudio.com Recruit
Greece
Hello guys,
I want to buy the TRF VLSW122D2 Subwoofer (12" , 250W RMS) . Is there anyone who owns this sub ? If yes could you please tell me your opinion about it ? Does it perform good?
Also, i want you to send me the manual of the sub ,if you have it, cause i want to make a box and need the specs of the sub which i can't find anywhere on internet.

Yes i know about this stuff. I just dont know things like dimensions, displacement volume etc. Also by saying "seal it" you mean to place the sub in a sealed box? Cause i had on mind to make a ported box (about 55 L net).

Yes i know about this stuff. I just dont know things like dimensions, displacement volume etc. Also by saying "seal it" you mean to place the sub in a sealed box? Cause i had on mind to make a ported box (about 55 L net).
yes. That sub will want a very large sealed enclosure. I’m not at my computer, but If someone has software to run them they’d probably find that it wants really large sealed enclosures. Maybe even infinite baffle. Parameters don’t look perfect for IB, but they look like it would possibly work IB.

That thing will need a large sealed box to perform well. It would probably do better to do an infinite baffle setup with it. Have you bought this sub already?
No i haven't bought it yet. I still search for a low budget sub that could be placed in a ported box. Also, by saying a large box you mean above 70-75 L total box? Also, in a ported box (around 55 L net, 70L total) you think the TRF sub will not perform good?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...