*Trade*2500.1(3,000RMS) for DJ Serato Scratch Live.

Mellow18
10+ year member

Hello,i would like to trade my Diablo Audio Technologies 2500.1(bass knob included) for Rane Serato Scratch Live + cash...or sell for 600$+shipping.

it does 3,000rms at 1ohm

2,500rms at 2 ohms.

i have taken good care of this amp,it sat in my closet packaged for a while,untill i bought my subs and got an enclosure built.took it to a 2 shows.

it was scoped at a clean signal at volume 28 but played at 24/25 max.

i ran it on a dc power 270sp alt,d3400 xs power battery.

i am from SMD/socalSPL.com

-if you are in SoCal id be happy to do a trade local.

I'm selling so i can get a bigger amp or get Serato scratch live(plus cash) for my DJ setup,since my wall is getting rebuilt.its going to be smaller then the previous one,which was 17.5 cubes.so im going to need a bit more power.

all the pictures and info are in this thread,tests and everything!

Hellfire 2500.1 Test Results. - SMD Forum

f081vo.jpg

2gx3fgz.jpg

24x2i43.jpg

2ymunlt.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey man would you mind sharing how your voltage held up with this setup? Im running 3K and a 180amp alt and am lookin for some kind of scale of how much battery power I need to get my voltage good and stop lights from dimming etc. Sorry to invade on your fs thread but im curious. And i used to live in Mo Val too haha

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.