Touchscreen DSP options

Participant count
  • Participant list

Only The Best
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
texas
So I'm looking for a touchscreen headunit that has a DSP built into it... or possibly a cheaper but respected brand DSP that i will be using in SQ competitions as well as the vehicle being my every day driver so i would like to have bluetooth and navigation... let me know what there is out there.... thank you!

Clarion NX702? With the h800, you can control Imprint presets with the Alpine W505 as well, but good luck finding one

So I'm looking for a touchscreen headunit that has a DSP built into it... or possibly a cheaper but respected brand DSP that i will be using in SQ competitions as well as the vehicle being my every day driver so i would like to have bluetooth and navigation... let me know what there is out there.... thank you!
There isnt one unfortunately... However I would highly suggest a Kenwood DNX 690 or 890 with external processing

Jvc arsenals top 2 I bellieve have decent crossovers and t/a
Can't speak for the double-DIN, but the flagship single does. Pretty smart unit, but cruddy 5-band graphic EQ. Makes me just run everything flat, so thankfully it's a pretty neutral deck

Can't speak for the double-DIN, but the flagship single does. Pretty smart unit, but cruddy 5-band graphic EQ. Makes me just run everything flat, so thankfully it's a pretty neutral deck
Personally I have no problem with jvc decks and really enjoy them typically. I twnd to stick with pioneer if im using metal dome tweets and alpine for silk domes due to the tonality of the deck.

but for all my current needs its hard to beat an 80prs for the money

Personally I have no problem with jvc decks and really enjoy them typically. I twnd to stick with pioneer if im using metal dome tweets and alpine for silk domes due to the tonality of the deck.
but for all my current needs its hard to beat an 80prs for the money
Don't get me wrong. I'm really happy with my A95BT. I truly enjoy The sound when run flat. I'm just saying you'd need an external proc or dedicated equalizer if you had to apply any EQ.

As for the Arsenal DD, all I could find on it was a 3-band parametric. No mention of adjustable Q or TA.

No, but it does 3-way active with t/a. My buddy's selling his if you are interested. He installed a dex-p99 instead.

In that kind of configuration you could always use an inline crossover with the midrange and tweeter, tweet high pass from nx to those, and then bandpass the midbass and sub. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

so I guess my options for the best competition quality navi / touchscreen that will accommodate my needs to tune the speakers would be the

1. Clarion NX702

2. Kenwood DNX 890

3. Alpine W505

or at least thats what has been thrown out... if there are any better ones please feel free to chime in... if not which of these 3 is the better one?

thank you all for your responses

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.