Total NOOB please help!!!!

jesseusmc

Hi i dont know if this is even worth asking but im a total noob at all this. i know things about electrical parts like ive built computers from scratch but im all confused on this. could some one give me a list of all the parts i would need and anything optional to have a sweet audio system. i have an 06 Saturn ion. thanks //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Source Unit, Mids/Highs, Subwoofer(s) & Enclosure, Amplifier(s).

Signal Cables, Amplifier(s) Power, Ground & Remote Wires, Subwoofer Enclosure Speaker Wire.

Possible Extras: Replacement or Additional Battery(s), Necessary Power & Ground Wires, Upgraded or Additional Alternator(s).

also will need a dash kit and wire harness for the new deck.wire for the big 3 fuse blocks ,distro blocks ,box of coarse,woofers ,speakers front on rear,rca's power and ground wire [kit] amps [mono and 4 channel],and deck

also will need a dash kit and wire harness for the new deck.wire for the big 3 fuse blocks ,distro blocks ,box of coarse,woofers ,speakers front on rear,rca's power and ground wire [kit] amps [mono and 4 channel],and deck
Always gotta one up people... d;ck //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

i have an ion 2 and it has 4 speakers. also where should i look for those things online? and my price is 450 and i wanna get the basic things but what ever i buy i wanna be able to add more like if i get an amp and 1 sub i want the sub to be really good and the amp to be able to support another sub and all new speakers.. and i ll spend as much as i need to but ill have to buy it in like sections..sorry if anything i say sounds stupid

what is all of that?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.