Top Brands for SPEAKER WIRE

This topic is comical at best. Anyone want to bet I can setup a test with everything from walmart wire to what ever $100/ft speaker wire and none of you would be able to tell the difference what so ever.

This topic is comical at best. Anyone want to bet I can setup a test with everything from walmart wire to what ever $100/ft speaker wire and none of you would be able to tell the difference what so ever.
It wouldn't be a fair comparison until they were all broken in. If you're going to compare, do it right.

It wouldn't be a fair comparison until they were all broken in. If you're going to compare, do it right.

The only difference at any given time you would actually hear would be do to something else being altered. Other then that you never hear a difference. Home audio has had similar tests and the those results would shock just about everyone...just wish I had that info on this PC so I could like everyone.... I'm to lazy to google them haha.

The "break in" of wire is a never ending debate, which I have read several reports which go each way on the topic. No one ever agrees though lol.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.