Todd's Car audio Benton, AR

Johnny Drama
5,000+ posts

Banned
Dramaville
Great shop to go to. They mainly carry Fosgate equipment. I grew up there and have talked to Todd many times, he is a very knowedgable person who strives for your business. His installers are top notch. There isnt many good shps in the Little Rock, AR area that can compare.

I have bought several things from him.

Clarion Pro Audio head unit

Orion 275 HCCA

Fosgate HE2

He has installed for many of my friends and each one has been fabulous.

INFO on Todd's car audio

Address: 1130 1/2 Military Rd

Benton, AR 72015 (501) 778-9060

x2 good guy and is always open to tell you tips and BS with you, some times that is a great selling point to me.....plus he does carry Diamind audio and do all of Jermaine Taylors rides.

TC Audio is doing my truck as we speak. Will post review upon taking delivery - may take a few weeks to complete install.

I just bought n had a system installed from TC AUDIO . These guys blew it out the park from helping find the right equipment to installation,learning new deck the whole 9 yards u can't tell my truck was even touched other than the bad *** Kenwood deck the after service is great also I just can't began to tell everyone how pleased an happy I am I would recommend these guys to do anything for anyone just great friendly guys that no their stuff and do great work and last but certainly not least they stand behind their work 100% it'd very hard to find people or businesses like TC AUDIO THANKS GUYS FOR EVERYTHING !

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...