Three 12 type-r ??

Participant count
  • Participant list
the AQ 2200 should push around 425 wtts rms to each sub at the 2.67 ohms. hope this helps, good luck & give em' hell!!!! OH, as far as them being "better" than 1x D/D 12.....they will move more air since there's more surface area so i would think they would be better or louder but everyone will have there own opinion.

First off, he's comparing the three vs a single 9515, which is a 15" DD woofer.

As for which is louder? Who knows, same power the R's will be more efficient because of cone area, but there's too much to play in. Will the R's be ported? Only way to know which you like better is to try it.

And he could run it at 2.67 or .67, although I'm not sure if the AQ will handle it, with the electrical backup I bet it would(I am in NO WAY telling you to do this...)

Anywho, try it and find out.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.