10+ year member

LEAD, FOLLOW, OR GTFO!!!
La Plata, MD
2z4fq6p.jpg

33p7seu.jpg

97rvcx.jpg

2zf5wrs.jpg

8zifx0.jpg

There it is!!! I'll have a video up tomorrow. I've got it installed in my Dodge Nitro now and I've got 500 RMS going to it right now for the recommended 10hr 500 RMS break-in period. I've got the DVC 2 Ohm version.

I installed it and played it for around 15 min....super clean bass right out the gate. Can't wait to hear it when it's broken in and put some more power to it! After break in, I intend to run 800-850 RMS to it.

*****VIDEO ADDED 22 MAY 13*****

12" DVC 2 ohm Threatcon 2 on a American Bass VFL-Hybrid 4480.1 at 1 ohm turned down to run at 500 watts RMS for the subwoofers break in period. I realized that I had the volume at around half at the 1 minute mark and turned it up.

I recorded in HD so make sure that you choose that option when viewing!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Received mine today as well. Took a bunch of pics but you beat me to the punch. Running just one of the pair I bought in 1.75 cubes tuned to 35 hz. Sounding really good so far with the bass tracks/rap I have played through it . Output is right on par with any other sub I have used in this power range. Sounding good all around as it hits both low low bass and upper bass well. I ran some 10 hz tones through it for about 10 minutes before I installed it and that seemed to loosen it up pretty good so I went ahead and let it rip. Its having no issue taking all my 9.1 has to offer cleanly at 2 ohms nominal. So far I'm very happy with it .

Received mine today as well. Took a bunch of pics but you beat me to the punch. Running just one of the pair I bought in 1.75 cubes tuned to 35 hz. Sounding really good so far with the bass tracks/rap I have played through it . Output is right on par with any other sub I have used in this power range. Sounding good all around as it hits both low low bass and upper bass well. I ran some 10 hz tones through it for about 10 minutes before I installed it and that seemed to loosen it up pretty good so I went ahead and let it rip. Its having no issue taking all my 9.1 has to offer cleanly at 2 ohms nominal. So far I'm very happy with it .
where have u been

looks like just another mass produced china woofer that you buy in bulk and slap your logo on
If it looks and sounds like a mass produced China woofer than you buy in bulk and slap your logo on, it's probably a mass produced China woofer than you buy in bulk and slap your logo on.

I could be wrong but I highly doubt it

That's awesome man! I'm glad you're happy with it! I took a video of mine just at 500 RMS. I'm gonna wait the week or two for the 10 hours of playing. I'll be posting the video up as soon as it finished uploading to youtube.

If it looks and sounds like a mass produced China woofer than you buy in bulk and slap your logo on, it's probably a mass produced China woofer than you buy in bulk and slap your logo on.
I could be wrong but I highly doubt it
the difference is price is not $250 like all the rest, you might have forgotten 90% of subs out there are made in china.

I dont think it would be a big deal if the market wasnt already flooded with cookie cutter everything. Car audio has advanced so much over the last 10 years alone, I dont see much else that can be done.

All of the big names now had to be inivative back in the day to stay on top. Most of the inivation they try to do now makes thier products worse, its mostly about cost efficent mass production.

These new small names like C2 want to bring a good product to the masses at low cost. Corners have to be cut, only time will tell what those corners are. In this case it seems like motor force and soft parts. We will see if they end up like FLEX, Skar, or Sundown.

You guys should appreciate that he is pricing these subs. Like how it is supposes to be priced unlike other companies that puts so much profit on the subs

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

jasonbillnelson

10+ year member
LEAD, FOLLOW, OR GTFO!!!
jasonbillnelson
La Plata, MD
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date