Threatcon 2 Arrived!!! Pictures

You guys should appreciate that he is pricing these subs. Like how it is supposes to be priced unlike other companies that puts so much profit on the subs
Others put money in R&D, testing equipment, modeling software.

This guy picked cheap parts out of a catalog. I wouldn't expect you to understand that.

We always have this talk with him on FLSPL... He only buys the cheapest of the cheap, and thinks anything that is expensive or quality is just a rip off with no exceptions.

I am new to the game as far as manufacturing but not new to car audio so I did expect the haters when I created C2 Audio. I Do Understand why people are quick to hate.... and I get why they are so quick to judge. We have all seen Brands come and go.... These days more than ever. I can give you some background on myself. I started selling and installing car audio in 1994 in Youngstown Ohio. Since than I have managed a retail location and 3 years ago opened my own retail store called Car Stereo Headquarters also located in Youngstown Ohio. My business partner now manages our retail store and I handle day to day operations for Car Stereo Giant and C2 Audio. I know woofers simply because I have been selling and installing them for 19 years.... If you are around anything for 19 years, you get a good grasp for what does and does not work. The Threatcon-2 woofer does have an off the shelf basket.... I figured Why spend money for tooling on a basket when it just was not needed for this series. Most companys in this price range use a "off the shelf steel basket" we use aluminum and a Larger Higher Temp coil in the same price range as other brands. And yes I had a lot of off the shelf complete woofers sent to us for testing and they simply did not come close to the current Threatcon-2. Give the woofer a try, or atleast listen to one before passing judgement, I am sure you will love it for $129.

Others put money in R&D, testing equipment, modeling software. This guy picked cheap parts out of a catalog. I wouldn't expect you to understand that.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

jasonbillnelson

10+ year member
LEAD, FOLLOW, OR GTFO!!!
jasonbillnelson
La Plata, MD
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date