Threatcon 2 15" pre-sale!!

I think I saw a post on Facebook about them getting to you on the 6th, is that the 6th of September?
They are supposed to arrive at customs in Cleveland on the 6th. It's not to far from Chris's shop. Hopefully customs processes everything quickly so he can get to testing and shipping!

Price on this, threatcon 4 15 , and the threatcon 4 12"?
Currently the Threatcon 2 15 price is $129.99 shipped and when I recieve them in hand the price will go to $149.99 shipped. They are slated to arrive in Cleveland this weekend then I will go pick them up.

Threatcon 4 12" is on pre-sale for $199.99 shipped and when the parts arrive for me to assemble it will go to $299.99 shipped. We are still about 4 weeks out from parts arriving. We had a dust cap change that has set back the ship date.

Threatcon 4 15" MSRP and Pre-sale price have not yet been determined. Expect end of this year for the Threatcon 4 15" to make its appearance. I'm still waiting on a prototype and I will update everyone with that info as I get it sorted out.

Now....Threatcon 2 15"s and Second run of Threatcon 2 12"s are supposed to arrive this weekend. Once I get them in hand I will be inspecting, testing and packing for shipment to customers in the order that they were purchased. I'm expecting to have all orders tested, inspected, and shipped within about a week from the time I pick them up, as long as no major issues arise.

--Chris

Now....Threatcon 2 15"s and Second run of Threatcon 2 12"s are supposed to arrive this weekend. Once I get them in hand I will be inspecting, testing and packing for shipment to customers in the order that they were purchased. I'm expecting to have all orders tested, inspected, and shipped within about a week from the time I pick them up, as long as no major issues arise.

--Chris
Nice! I planned on October so anything sooner is definitely better!

Currently the Threatcon 2 15 price is $129.99 shipped and when I recieve them in hand the price will go to $149.99 shipped. They are slated to arrive in Cleveland this weekend then I will go pick them up.
Threatcon 4 12" is on pre-sale for $199.99 shipped and when the parts arrive for me to assemble it will go to $299.99 shipped. We are still about 4 weeks out from parts arriving. We had a dust cap change that has set back the ship date.

Threatcon 4 15" MSRP and Pre-sale price have not yet been determined. Expect end of this year for the Threatcon 4 15" to make its appearance. I'm still waiting on a prototype and I will update everyone with that info as I get it sorted out.

--Chris
Box size and tuning for the 15

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

C2 Audio

10+ year member
Senior VIP Member
C2 Audio
Youngstown, OH
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date