Threatcon 2 15" pre-sale!!

How long does it take to go thru customs ?
Just to help clarify how Customs works a bit. They have no time line what so ever. They can hold any shipment for any amount of time for any reason they see fit. All while having little to no contact what so ever with any broker, shipping agent, seller, or purchaser.

Basically it is a wait and see game with them.

Just to help clarify how Customs works a bit. They have no time line what so ever. They can hold any shipment for any amount of time for any reason they see fit. All while having little to no contact what so ever with any broker, shipping agent, seller, or purchaser.
Basically it is a wait and see game with them.
Thank you for that info. Puts it into perspective

Still no updates
From C2Audio on Facebook.

I just got the email stating our shipment is finally back in route to us and it is scheduled to be at C2 Audio mid week. When it shows we will be ready to Inspect and Test all pre-orders to get them shipped out Fast next week! Honestly next week can't come quick enough, I can't wait to start a big build with Threatcon-2 15's.......

I'm sorry for not being on here more. Hectic times at the shop and we are now on SMD forums as well. However, we are expecting the woofers this week. We are getting everything in order and prepared to start testing and inspecting woofers right away so we can get them shipped out to all who ordered! Customs is taking their time on this shipment but we are expecting them to be released shortly for delivery. I'll let everyone know more as soon as I know anything new!

--Chris

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

C2 Audio

10+ year member
Senior VIP Member
C2 Audio
Youngstown, OH
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date