THOUGHTS ON THIS:Pioneer Premier DEH-P840MP CD/MP3 Receiver

A very capable and apt head unit. Easy to use features with an aesthetically appealing face. The sound quality is quite good as well, making this an excellent choice for most any system.

All I have run in any vehicle I have built for myself since 1995 has been a Pioneer HU. They give great sound with an excellent amount of features and ease of use. Go for it and rock on.

The more moving parts there are the more chance of things going wrong. But with Pioneer, you don't really have to worry about it too much. A lot of people don't have a head unit that nice, and most HU's don't even offer a lot of the features that thing sports. I have the 940mp and just love it!!

A very aesthetically pleasing head unit, endless function list, nice clean power. Overall it is worth your money.

Originally posted by ss3079 A very aesthetically pleasing head unit, endless function list, nice clean power. Overall it is worth your money.

Hey you left the anti-rice threads for a minute? LOL Sorry had to pick on you.

Originally posted by ss3079 A very aesthetically pleasing head unit, endless function list, nice clean power. Overall it is worth your money.

Hey you left the anti-rice threads for a minute? LOL Sorry had to pick on you.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.