This website has a virus?

09civic
5,000+ posts

CarAudio.com Veteran
Mozilla wouldn't let me on because it's being attacked. When I ignore its message, it brings me to the site but its all white and classic I guess to say. My work computer got a virus because I was on this site also yesterday. Can this be fixed goob? Like cmon, take care of your dam site.

Mozilla wouldn't let me on because it's being attacked. When I ignore its message, it brings me to the site but its all white and classic I guess to say. My work computer got a virus because I was on this site also yesterday. Can this be fixed goob? Like cmon, take care of your dam site.
What type virus did you receive? We try our best to keep everything up to date security wise. Are you certain that you got a virus from this site?

yea mine is saying this is a attack site now..

this

---------- Post added at 11:15 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:14 AM ----------

When it did it on my work computer, it wouldn't let me get on the internet at all.

Hoepfully it works out in the end. I'm stuck using my tablet till then... //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crap.gif.7f4dd41e3e9b23fbd170a1ee6f65cecc.gif

Warning: Something's Not Right Here!

caraudio.com contains malware. Your computer might catch a virus if you visit this site.

Google has found malicious software may be installed onto your computer if you proceed. If you've visited this site in the past or you trust this site, it's possible that it has just recently been compromised by a hacker. You should not proceed, and perhaps try again tomorrow or go somewhere else.

We have already notified caraudio.com that we found malware on the site. For more about the problems found on caraudio.com, visit the Google Safe Browsing diagnostic page.

If you understand that visiting this site may harm your computer, proceed anyway.

Help improve detection of malware by sending additional data to Google about sites on which you see this warning. This data will be handled in accordance with the Safe Browsing privacy policies.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.