this amp work with these subs?

mudder53

I was planning on getting two Kicker comp 12" DVC 2-ohm subs. I have a really ****** amp right now but I was wondering if it will work with these till I buy a new one. Its a Pioneer GM-5400T. I was thinking wiring it in series it will run at 2 ohms and the amp can handle 2 ohms sooo... idk I'm just making sure.

These subs are the dual voice coil ones, they can run at up to 400 rms and 800 watts peak each. Im getting two of these. I know they are very under powered but it will have to do till I can get an extra 300 for a better amp. All I am asking is if the subs and amp will work together Ohm wise. Buddy of mine is running an L7 off of this and it doesn't sound too bad.

I understand that part... That's why I said I'm buying a new amp. Did you not read what I posted earlier? I'm just curious if they do work with them or not, otherwise I'll just wait to order them when I have enough for an amp too.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.