Thinking of swapping out my vr4000d for a saz 3000d?

could be i didnt make the claim that they arent in comps like sundown i personally dont have a problem with crossfire they have good products to each there own its like everything " i like ford i like chevy but dodge is the best" they all have good things about them and are all good in there own way its just what you prefer no reason to trash talk another company
Insert foot in mouth and stfu, you know less than nothing;)

Insert foot in my and stfu, you know less than nothing;)
^^^^^^^^^^^^^

e cool //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/thumbcool.gif.25d3f515a7f948dd6be51428263071ef.gif

haha do you know anything about me? how can you make any ridiculous claim like that but i guess if it makes you happy to shit talk others and company's feel free to it only makes you look bad in the end ill let this get BACK ON TOPIC

^^^^^^^^^^^^^e cool //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/thumbcool.gif.25d3f515a7f948dd6be51428263071ef.gif

haha do you know anything about me? how can you make any ridiculous claim like that but i guess if it makes you happy to shit talk others and company's feel free to it only makes you look bad in the end ill let this get BACK ON TOPIC
Bro I don't know you, I don't want to know you, I don't care what you have to say, you mean nothing to me. Stay the fu ck out of conversations that do not pertain to you:fyi:

could be i didnt make the claim that they arent in comps i like sundown i personally dont have a problem with crossfire they have good products to each there own its like everything " i like ford i like chevy but dodge is the best" they all have good things about them and are all good in there own way its just what you prefer no reason to trash talk another company
yeah they did infact...with 4 15's, but tell me the exact differences between daily beating and comp use...and why sundown is better than crossfire at competition?....not taking anything away from sundown in general, but have they ever had the worlds loudest overall car? nope....i cant think of anything comparable to 174 with 4 15's pretty impressive....but sundown and crossfire are in different leagues as far as that goes...im sure the know how is there on sundowns side as well, just not practical for them to try at something like that

more than a few friends up here have competed with the CF 4k. from friends in street to the Riprocks in extreme.

they don't seem to blow up any more often than any other amp. **** strong amps

have you stopped to think maybe just maybe there is a reason for that??
crossfire just cant handle comp abuse maybe a great amp but not up to par for comps

and they will never have the customer service that sundown has that gets alot of products out there alone

have you ever owned/used a sundown?

you really are dumb. Crossifre was the amp most used in competitons for years. Crossfire can't take abuse like a sundown is absurd. I would like to see if a sundown can take the abuse like a crossfire to be honest and i'm not taking anything away from sundown at all. You just are comparing the wrong company to sundwon, crossffire amps are solid and bullet proof. Do a search and show me how many people on these boards have blown a crossfire or had a problem with a crossfire.Sundown is a great company with great products and great customer srevice but crossfire is above them, sorry. Atleast for amp sales and reliability

I agree for sales, as I said before -- but you don't have the data to make the statement about reliability unless you have hacked both our system and Crossfires to check the data //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

Our stuff is quite good in reliability or you wouldn't see so many people running them on open forums where anyone can talk about having problems with their equipment //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Not saying Crossfire stuff is bad either - haven't said that the whole time, just saying you cannot say they are more reliable than us as you don't have that information.

I agree for sales, as I said before -- but you don't have the data to make the statement about reliability unless you have hacked both our system and Crossfires to check the data //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif
Our stuff is quite good in reliability or you wouldn't see so many people running them on open forums where anyone can talk about having problems with their equipment //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Not saying Crossfire stuff is bad either - haven't said that the whole time, just saying you cannot say they are more reliable than us as you don't have that information.
could not agree more.

didn't mean it that way. You are correct i shouldn't say reliablity wise crossfire is better cause i can't back that statement up. But like you agreed they do sell more amps and i know its not necessarily because the product but they're a bigger company thats been around alot longer. No disrespect Nick, i know you make solid products, i just thought that guys comment about crossfire not taking abuse was just dumb.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.