Things that piss you off bring em here lol.

cacomixtle = W@NKA if you agree just say yes i hate stupid FUGITS thea means all the ppl that ask dumd q's like what does spl mean and wot is watts derr you say you have a awesome system dut you don't know wot a watt is

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/banghead.gif.8606515f668c74f6de0281deb475b6fd.gif :banghead: //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/banghead.gif.8606515f668c74f6de0281deb475b6fd.gif :banghead: //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/banghead.gif.8606515f668c74f6de0281deb475b6fd.gif :banghead: //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/banghead.gif.8606515f668c74f6de0281deb475b6fd.gif

I was really talkin to Phat at first He saw the avatar that looked like mine and just makin sure he didnt think it was me.

Oh yea and why was this a sudden attak on Seniro VIP memebers I mean it didnt say only Senior VIP members come in and post we dont need others no that was not the point hell Big Bass man is one of the most knowledgable peeps on here and he isnt one yet it dont matter the number of post just how you prove your self and help I just pointed out people thinkin they know what they are talkin about and then a few weeks later they are experts about it and I see where you cming from in the sq spl but hell its a house hold name theses days and if you dont know it or dont wanna know it get the **** outta this forum casue little dicks like yourself are not wanted and pop up every so often and yea I VIP memebers think more of themselves than others on here casue they have helped out more and some are more knowlegeable i mean look at all of them they all have a certain extect to know what they arte talking about. Just have no clue why when you be nice to people on here they have to be **** suckers back. I mean hell I am one of the nicer dudes on here its not like we go one sayin what do you want mother ****in SPL or God **** Sq no we dont most if not all peeps on here are ncie but there is a few dicks like yourself that just ruin this forum. And as for the spanish part I think thats why you went off casue your pissed of rascsit remarks well get over it its a racsist world.

sorry im a little late for the fireworks to help back up the VIPs but i did find that old thread that u were asking about rangerman.

some advise for ya all - posted by KID

as for the argument, i think that if you want help we'll give it to you but if you come in here asking stupid questions no one is gunna want to listen to help. read up a little on your own or in this forum's archives. no reason for not knowing watt, spl, sq, etc...

Originally posted by Inferno13 sorry im a little late for the fireworks to help back up the VIPs but i did find that old thread that u were asking about rangerman.

some advise for ya all - posted by KID

as for the argument, i think that if you want help we'll give it to you but if you come in here asking stupid questions no one is gunna want to listen to help. read up a little on your own or in this forum's archives. no reason for not knowing watt, spl, sq, etc...

Yep that's the one...

Originally posted by cacomixtle asi pues... sean felices, hagan el amor no la guerra y hablando de hacer el amor si alguno de uds tiene alguna hermana agradable al ojo pues presentenla no?

My Taco Bell Spanish comes from trying to comunicate with my Costa Rican in laws. It's a little rusty. But at least I tried to help. That's all I have ever done. I don't care if you have a billion post. It does get agravating answering "which one is best" a million times. But I still offer my opinion. Which by the way is just that my opinion. Take it for what it's worth. I don't recall ever being rude to anyone. If I have been I'm sorry. I am here to learn just as everyone else is. If somewhere along the way I can help someone else out. Then I surely will try. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

p.s. Yo no soy un amante un combatiente. Y yo no tengo a ninguna hermana.

well im gonna try and get back on topic, the only things i hate is my ford contour and my blaupunkt subwoofers, but as for the forum, i dont hate anything because i have learned alot from it and want to keep learning

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

I hate running out of beer //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/verymad.gif.3f39c5c2fd57527b671fad3efdfac756.gif

Then I have to bum beer:greedy:

Oh yeah and one more thing that i don't like. How newbs ask if such and such a product is good and then dont specify what they will be using it for or what they want out of a product. its a little annoying.

ok things cooled out a bit i hope. first of all i didnt intend for all u guys to get so freakin pissed off at that...i was just doin some constructive criticism. why do u gotta be so fckin square?

moving on. ive read most of these threads and have learned tons on this. im no expert but i guess i can do ok now. i just wanted to point out the poor treatment SOME VIP MEMBERS (not all nor u guys exclusively) give newbies which i have read on some threads and find it really rude because i know u can help them out a bit with what they giveu. as i stated in my first post if there is no more specs on what they want thats because they just want something to bump and sound good, (sq and spl). if i made it more personal with some of u that was because i was provoked. but my first intention was never that. check my first post to know what i was talkin about. but hell... if the suit fits...

Originally posted by cacomixtle ok things cooled out a bit i hope. first of all i didnt intend for all u guys to get so freakin pissed off at that...i was just doin some constructive criticism. why do u gotta be so fckin square?

moving on. ive read most of these threads and have learned tons on this. im no expert but i guess i can do ok now. i just wanted to point out the poor treatment SOME VIP MEMBERS (not all nor u guys exclusively) give newbies which i have read on some threads and find it really rude because i know u can help them out a bit with what they giveu. as i stated in my first post if there is no more specs on what they want thats because they just want something to bump and sound good, (sq and spl). if i made it more personal with some of u that was because i was provoked. but my first intention was never that. check my first post to know what i was talkin about. but hell... if the suit fits...
Yeah, cool down...but then you come on and try to start them up again...reading your first post, it did not look like you were joking...

Originally posted by Phatillusion 4) Post count means nothing, anybody can post a bunch of bologne and get their count up high, people are just giving their opinions.

just what my sig says - quality advice, not ******** is what people want and importnatly its what you will be rembered for....thats why everybody is asking for people like rangerman, ramos, jlman (& me of course //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif ) because they give accurate, advice, not merely bull to get their posts up.......i honestly cant remember the last time i looked at my post count and though hmmm...i need more posts - i only post when i know i can help, thats why i havent even got that many when you look at the other members.

Originally posted by jtmoney  

just what my sig says - quality advice, not ******** is what people want and importnatly its what you will be rembered for....thats why everybody is asking for people like rangerman, ramos, jlman (& me of course //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif ) because they give accurate, advice, not merely bull to get their posts up.......i honestly cant remember the last time i looked at my post count and though hmmm...i need more posts - i only post when i know i can help, thats why i havent even got that many when you look at the other members.
And thats the way it should be!!!! I'll give that a hell yea, great statement jt!!!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.