they got me( tint ticket) so what i do now?

should i put tint back on?

• yes- if so what %

Votes: 26 50.0%
  • no

Votes: 8 15.4%
  • **** you

Votes: 18 34.6%

• Total voters
It's illegal to have ANY tint on the front windows in Michigan. The back windows can be as dark as you like though. It doesn't make any sense to me though because the cops approach from the rear of a vehicle.
i looked online and it says you can have the top 4 inches of the window tinted so that looks dumb. and ya hes like you know you are putting your self and other drivers at risk at night, im sure you know already that its hard to see out of it, i'm like actually my back tint is more of a risk since that is 5%, i can see out of 20% just fine. i already knew i got the ticket. so not like i cared what i said to him.

the guy that put mine on told me it would cost me 60 bucks to have him take it off, for me to run up to the courthouse and then come back for him to put it back on. Id do it, im wanting to go darker anyways.. ive been lucky enough to never have had any problems yet though.

the guy that put mine on told me it would cost me 60 bucks to have him take it off, for me to run up to the courthouse and then come back for him to put it back on. Id do it, im wanting to go darker anyways.. ive been lucky enough to never have had any problems yet though.
if i take it off my self i can get them tinted again for 40 dollars. so i can do that 3 times and be same price as paying the ticket. but im not sure if it will go on my record so if they pull me over again will the fine get worse or if there will be points next time or anything like that.

If you're getting a new car soon just take it off now and waive the $115. Wait until you get the new car. Last time I got pulled for tint I told him I just bought the truck.

If you're getting a new car soon just take it off now and waive the $115. Wait until you get the new car. Last time I got pulled for tint I told him I just bought the truck.
i tired that, im like i bought it this way and he looked at me like:confused:

I'd pay the ticket, a good tint job is gonna cost $100+ and plus you have to deal with the hassel of taking it off which is a real ***** and takes a long time.

or find a nicer cop to drop the ticket

I'd pay the ticket, a good tint job is gonna cost $100+ and plus you have to deal with the hassel of taking it off which is a real ***** and takes a long time.
or find a nicer cop to drop the ticket
im afraid if i do that, they just going to pull me over again as im leaving the court house, like put a hit out on me:laugh:

Do you know anyone that owns/runs an automotive repair shop? Here in AZ my buddies just write there own "fix it" invoices; i.e. removed tint from vehicle..ect.... 7 times so far for one of them and it isn't considered a moving violation, just a fix it ticket.

im afraid if i do that, they just going to pull me over again as im leaving the court house, like put a hit out on me:laugh:
just mail it in, or ride someone elses car

Do you know anyone that owns/runs an automotive repair shop? Here in AZ my buddies just write there own "fix it" invoices; i.e. removed tint from vehicle..ect.... 7 times so far for one of them and it isn't considered a moving violation, just a fix it ticket.
good idea

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

99grandprixGT

5,000+ posts
now got an 04 grand prix
99grandprixGT
home
Start date
Participants
Who Replied