The problem with LOC's or DSP's...

Not that hard to download everything in 320kbps form and stick it into a usb and stay with USB format for sources. FK all other sources.

If you want something that you can tune inside the drivers seat, get an 80 prs or a 99prs

whats up with that african music.... Are we going on a safari or something?

I think I've found my solution to this problem... It just hasn't officially hit the market yet.

Audiocontrol DM-608 /DM-810

Looks very promising. Can't wait to get my hands on one!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think I've found my solution to this problem... It just hasn't officially hit the market yet.
Audiocontrol DM-608 /DM-810

Looks very promising. Can't wait to get my hands on one!
It does look nice, but in typical Audiocontrol fashion they have limited the product vs what their competition has offered for quite some time. I'm cautiously optimistic that their DSPs will deliver the goods.

Who's going to do the installation and tuning?

It does look nice, but in typical Audiocontrol fashion they have limited the product vs what their competition has offered for quite some time. I'm cautiously optimistic that their DSPs will deliver the goods.
Who's going to do the installation and tuning?
Me once I figure out the wiring for the factory amp ( 2016 challenger) but if I can't then I'll take it to a local shop

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.