The many installs of my old Silverado :(

Where the **** are you located, Imma need an install on my Accord done, and sell me some **** bish
I live in Russellville, the shop I help out during spare time is in Florence.

To get to Russellville...come on I65 North, take the Cullman/157 exit.

Come toward Moulton, take a right at highway 24 and come a few miles and you're here. I live right on Highway 24.

To get to Florence, stay on 65 north, and take the highway 72 athens exit and stay on 72...runs right into Florence....right next to Steve Cooks shop //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

or if you don't wanna come up this far you can go to Jimmys Car Stereo in Montgomery...ask for Willy Collier great installer

awsome work!!! and what do you do to pay for all this i wish i had that type of buddget haha
We (my dad and I) own a heating and air business.

Figure this up...we charge 65 dollars for a service call + parts.

And we can do 10+ service calls a day and still have plenty of calls for the next day.

Or we do a changeout, we usually make between 1500-2500 dollars per changeout depending on how labor intensive it is.

The money is there, just have to bust your ass to make it

****, 2.5 hours away... might be worth it not have ******** like the rest of the **** around here, theres this Red accord sedan on 22s in Tuscaloosa(where I go to school) and he has a big soundsgreat banner on the windshield, I seriously want to PWN his ass with the bass in my new car(which will be an Accord too lol). I just want to be loud with a trunk setup.

What kind of Accord?

MY girlfriend has an 02 Accord 2 door with 2 Incriminator DR 12s and a saz 1500.

Does a 145 on the dash, is tearing that car apart haha

I'm shooting for an 03+, but I might end up with an 98-02, all it takes is 1500 watts to get it that loud? ****. I was thinking about running some type-rs in my new setup, but I'm willing to give incriminator a shot esp cuz its run in this great state.

Ive got a set of 20's from my old Expy if your interested. From what I can tell, yours is that odd emerald green color, so Im not sure how black and machined wheels would look on it. The one thing I did like about it was the extra low resonant frequency. Nothing I had in it peaked over 45 hz.

Ive got a set of 20's from my old Expy if your interested. From what I can tell, yours is that odd emerald green color, so Im not sure how black and machined wheels would look on it. The one thing I did like about it was the extra low resonant frequency. Nothing I had in it peaked over 45 hz.
Yeah these things are hard to get loud on the meter for some reason and they peak super low.

I was looking at getting it painted, but since I found that other truck I'm not sure if I am or not...I might leave it stock just to not draw a lot of attention to it and use it as a daily cruiser.

And have the truck to really pimp out and put money into

k guys! thanks for all the great comments and I hope you all enjoy.

I'll post up more pics as I find them on my cameras.

Keep the feedback coming!

I'm going to grab some breakfast and go to bed

much more to come, hope you don't get bored!
I did not at all.

k guys! thanks for all the great comments and I hope you all enjoy.
I'll post up more pics as I find them on my cameras.

Keep the feedback coming!

I'm going to grab some breakfast and go to bed

My favorite is the Ia subs or the mt's. They all look good though. you do some great work. I like the alien trick too.

You are supposed to sleep and then eat breakfast though . //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

Very nice stuff there. That was a crap-load of D3100's...very nice (they were wired in series, werent they?..//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/scared.gif.f134e57c6c93ccd0f15aa5ac32c7d4a0.gif//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif)

haha no they weren't in series, that would have been like 90+ volts lol

They were all paralleled together, then each row was paralleled with 4 runs of 0 gauge between them

Do you guys carry the underground stuff at the shop? A friend of mine is trying to get a nav unit and a simple upgrade on the doors and get a few subs, I think he got a quote on a d3 and I am assuming the cheapest memphis subs and doors and some little amp for about 1700.. He lives pretty close, figured if he was going to spend that much though you might be able to get him something a little better.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.