The many installs of my old Silverado :(

Then on the way to Daytona for SBN I got about 2 hours from home following Cook towing his van...and my truck started feeling funny...I was running about 85 and just kept going until I got to a gas station, pulled into the gas station...felt the ass drop and i look up to see my tire passing me.

100_0125.jpg

100_0124.jpg

100_0122.jpg

Now we are getting into some of the pics of how it got to looking how it looks now.

I added another sub so I was running 4 Cactus 18s and 8 20.1s so I had to switch up the amp rack a little bit.

Picture066.jpg
[/img]

Then I got to play bodyman! yay!

Cut the bent up rear panel off

pix081306_3.jpg

We found an old truck that a friend of mine was using for parts and didn't need the bed. So we measured off the part I needed and cut that piece off of his truck.

Then welded that piece onto mine

pix081306_1.jpg

pix081306_2.jpg

pix081306_4.jpg

Then thanks to some very good friends of mine (Nick Morgan, Shawn Fleming, and Scott Atwell) I got hooked up with some subs.

Didn't have a lot of tuning time before finals and had some issues, but I was happy with them overall.

Some of the first BTLs ever!!

Picture073.jpg

Picture074.jpg

Picture075.jpg

Also before finals...i decided to do some concrete work to the enclosure to make it stronger

concrete.jpg

!!!please take note of the custom concrete mixers!!!

There is a big gap of pics here...the concrete was poured 9 days before finals...and it started out looking you see in the pics...and ended up like this!!

E8338W1M15261P27C.jpg

E8338W1M15261P26C.jpg

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.