The little setup that could 145.1db

That's an outlaw score. Good none the less, but believable. Nice job OP.

About the guy with the 4 Type R's...his box ***** or something. I can do a 150 legal (152.5 outlaw) with 4 Type R 12's and one RF T1000.

Apparently you do or you wouldn't have posted. What are you chinese?
Edit: They prove whether or not you have a clue what you're talking about. Clearly you don't, so you diverted.
What exactly did I claim to know what I'm talking about? That 4 Type R's aren't crazy loud? Yeah, because I've been to SPL competitions and heard what crazy loud sounds like, and 4 Type R's, isn't even close. I never claimed I'm louder than anything.

What exactly did I claim to know what I'm talking about? That 4 Type R's aren't crazy loud? Yeah, because I've been to SPL competitions and heard what crazy loud sounds like, and 4 Type R's, isn't even close. I never claimed I'm louder than anything.
The poster above you said it was outlaw, NOT LEGAL so if he's right, that means I know wtf I'm talking about. You made the assumption that I said 4 type rs was crazy loud. I didn't... I merely said it should be louder than 1 l5 on less power in a trunk car. Get your story straight.

The poster above you said it was outlaw, NOT LEGAL so if he's right, that means I know wtf I'm talking about. You made the assumption that I said 4 type rs was crazy loud. I didn't... I merely said it should be louder than 1 l5 on less power in a trunk car. Get your story straight.
I made no assumptions...read what I originally said. And I quote

and if you think 4 type R's is crazy loud then your also a noob

I would like to know what makes it outlaw?
Vehicle sealed up. No windows down, no doors open, no trunk open. The mic placement must be stuck to the windsheild 1 foot to the left of the a pillar and 3 inches off the dash. This and ONLY this is a legal term-lab score.

If the sensor is ANYWHERE else it's outlaw. Outlaw is basically sticking the sensor in the kick panel or in the actual port of the box to measure the loudest number you can possibly get. This doesn't actually count anywhere other than outlaw comps. It doesn't really mean anything to anyone though.

outlaw scores are done at the kickpanel with usually the driver door or window open or at least cracked a tad...

a legal score is your entire vehicle is closed up and the sensor is stuck to the windshield on the passenger side.

I guess so, going to get it metered legal sealed up on the window. Will post scored within a week.
Dont let it bug you I have seen 2 type R and 2 L5's do 150 legal. For a trunk car on 900 watts that is pretty good either way.

seems good, id like to see what it does legal though. I know my truck probally ***** sealed up, its night and day difference with a door open.

seems good, id like to see what it does legal though. I know my truck probally ***** sealed up, its night and day difference with a door open.
All reg cab trucks are that way. I'm 5db up in my ranger in the kick w/ driver's door open //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crap.gif.7f4dd41e3e9b23fbd170a1ee6f65cecc.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.