Newb needing little help with LC-5.1300

Participant count
  • Participant list
Can mids and tweets be run on same channel 1/2 and use 3/4 for rear door coaxial and 5/6 for two subs on Lc-5.1300
To run mids and tweets on the same channel, you will need a passive crossover to split the signal into two parts: one for the mids and one for the tweets. A passive crossover is a device that uses capacitors and inductors to filter out unwanted frequencies from each speaker. Without a passive crossover, you will risk damaging your tweets by sending them too much power or distorting your sound by sending them the wrong frequencies.

To run mids and tweets on the same channel, you will need a passive crossover to split the signal into two parts: one for the mids and one for the tweets. A passive crossover is a device that uses capacitors and inductors to filter out unwanted frequencies from each speaker. Without a passive crossover, you will risk damaging your tweets by sending them too much power or distorting your sound by sending them the wrong frequencies.
Thank you for the response. I know a lot of people bag on them here but I have 6.5 kicker cs series component with crossovers so would that work

They should work.

I have 6.5s in my lower door to replace the 8" subs that came with my mustang. They are fantastic, and outperform the 6 x 8s in the upper door.

Last edited:
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...