The idiots known as UPS

Heel4lyfe
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
home
Never have I ever had an issue with UPS leaving stuff at the door instead of using the missed delivery slips. Today is not my day. These guys left a pair of sundown sa12s at the door and the were stolen off my front porch this afternoon. Has anyone else encountered this before? How would I get the cash back in a claim? This is the type of crap that makes me want to sell all my amps and subs. Grade A bull

call ups and tell them that they were stolen,then they will look into it and pay for the subs for what they were insured for
Wouldn't I have to get with the person I bought them from? I didn't insure them

OUCH. feel sorry for you bro, if it wasn't insured you aren't getting your money back
yea thats what im thinking... im gonna contact the guy over at CACO and see if there's something that can be done

The subs went to my parents house just like the rest of my items but these were the only things stolen. My Mom called the Police and she talked to the UPS guy who drops off all of the packages around the neighborhood, and he said he delivered it around 2:30PM. Mom got off at 5 and it was gone.

Tried to contact UPS via online chat and got nowhere fast. They are saying because it was scanned and marked as delivered they cant do anything.

Im gonna call back when I get off work today and see what they tell me.

Also shot a PM to the guy I got em from on here to see if he insured them, Havent heard anything as of yet.

Did the UPS guy confirm that the subs were delivered? Sometimes they say delivered but were not actually delivered and they show up the next day.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

Heel4lyfe

10+ year member
Senior VIP Member
Heel4lyfe
home
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date