guess my number!!

basssquared
10+ year member

Basssquared
Entering a contest at the local car show this sunday has to be music meter is at the middle of the dash my setup is 2 DD 3512s D2 on a kicker zx2500.1 have a H/0 alt kinetik battery and alpine cda 9886 head unit its in an single cab silverado and gonna do a blowthrough kind of curious to see what kind of numbers I'll put up!

Well my subs weren't built by thors hammer or nothing but i'm hoping for at least upper 140s I know it pretty much comes down to the install and box so im not to worried I'll let you guys know how it goes.

Well my subs weren't built by thors hammer or nothing but i'm hoping for at least upper 140s I know it pretty much comes down to the install and box so im not to worried I'll let you guys know how it goes.
i dubt you'll see upper 140's

only time will tell brotha i know you know your **** but still im hoping your wrong impressive score with those 10s btw! what vehicle is that in?

only time will tell brotha i know you know your **** but still im hoping your wrong impressive score with those 10s btw! what vehicle is that in?
actually thats one of the builds i did a few years back ,mine was 152.8 in my s10 with 2 12 inch mayhems and a dc 12k

Car show in Emporia? Do tell...

There's also a MWSPL show down in Wichita on Saturday...

Entering a contest at the local car show this sunday has to be music meter is at the middle of the dash my setup is 2 DD 3512s D2 on a kicker zx2500.1 have a H/0 alt kinetik battery and alpine cda 9886 head unit its in an single cab silverado and gonna do a blowthrough kind of curious to see what kind of numbers I'll put up!

gonna do a blowthrough?....so you don't have it build yet

Car show in Emporia? Do tell...There's also a MWSPL show down in Wichita on Saturday...
yeah bro its this Sunday on Commercial st. come check it out if you have time! and to the other guy no haven't built it yet I work out of town and only have weekends free so i've been cramming got the whole interior redone and updated hooked up my new kinetik and swapped out the alternators so i pretty much have friday night and all day saturday to build the box cut the hole and run the wires I dont think I'll have any problems! and its not average its just the peak number you can hit during those 30 secs of music!

Car show in Emporia? Do tell...There's also a MWSPL show down in Wichita on Saturday...
yeah bro its this Sunday on Commercial st. come check it out if you have time! and to the other guy no haven't built it yet I work out of town and only have weekends free so i've been cramming got the whole interior redone and updated hooked up my new kinetik and swapped out the alternators so i pretty much have friday night and all day saturday to build the box cut the hole and run the wires I dont think I'll have any problems! and its not average its just the peak number you can hit during those 30 secs of music!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.