the GF can't keep her hands to herself

When she goes to reach for the HU, use your right hand and cover the HU. Keep looking forward at all times and in a calm, but deep toned manner, ask this........"Does _______(insert name here) have to choke a *****?"
I love that epsoide, but back to the topic sometimes we got to compromise with our girls. its not that serious

Well if your girl bought the story you told her than I pity you more than her;). My fiance isn't dumb enough to touch something that could ruin anything and besides, why in god's name would anyone run their system close enough to ruining it with 1 ill pushed button. We aren't perfect either not as if you couldn't push that same button by accident:).

you dont touch a black man's stereo //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

i guess not //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif

whenever shes in my car and goes to change a song, or volume, i just use the remote......our "silent" argument sounds something like this....bump, bump, beep beep, beep, bump, bump beep.....then she quits.but i change hers up all the time, all she knows is the and volume buttons, although she did set my clock for me.

whenever shes in my car and goes to change a song, or volume, i just use the remote......our "silent" argument sounds something like this....bump, bump, beep beep, beep, bump, bump beep.....then she quits.but i change hers up all the time, all she knows is the and volume buttons, although she did set my clock for me.
lol sounds familiar man. although i have 2 remotes and that *****. all you hear is us going back and forth with the dang music lol.

tel her for eveyr min u listen to music thas a min of a bj. that will make her music easier to bear with. and she doesnt agree everytime she touchs it slap her in teh back of teh head. thas what i do take a lil shile for em to figuer it out(shes blonde) but they get the point eventauly

im just happy she isin't messing with it for the time being but i give it a week or two at the most and i can almost promise you im going to have to choke a biitch

****, my old girl and I would just alternate, something I like, then something she liked. It was always long drives. I didn't care. As long as she didn't get into the setting or hit the MX button. I don't see why you're being so anal about it.

I think I would start with just asking her not to tuch it. then move to telling her not to tuch it I mean I would listen to the radio more (don't like it but can tolorate it the top 40 girls like more than underground stuff ) then it would go to me making a cd for the special ocasion of people tuching the radio I would be like baby I made a Cd I thought you would like with stuff like prodogy smack my ***** up and other songs like that. then it would go to same rules as it goes for friends they don't get to sit in the front hope you like the view from the back seat. yes I am serious ***** feeling like a shofer but in truth if a girl can't respect my car audio obsesion heck if she can't get use to not covering the kick pannels shes gone. Sorry how can I have a healthy reltainship if the girl is to dumb to not realise shes doing it I am patent and realise it takes time to get use t stuff like that but come on or 2 she just dosen't care about my intrests. Sorry I don't think thats mean thats called knowing what I want in some one. I may not listen to it as loud as I do with out her in it but I am still going to turn it up to a extent if she don't like it thats cool but she aint the one for me if she dosen't like bass. That or that ***** is just one PHINE peace of meat.

I don't plan on reading threw all that, but you would break up with your girl over that?!

Get some anger managment, then ask her not to. If she still does obviouslly she is to immature to ba an adult and stop. So go ahead break it off.

All my girls have asked "can we listen to something else?"... even if they DO just change the cd/track/station/volume, seriously, whats the big deal? Whenever I was with any of my girls in the car, it was about mutual respect. Think of how many times she has to put up with your shitty music she doesnt like?

And if you let trivial little **** like changing tracks on a radio get to you, you need to stop and thinkabout prioroites. And wait till she re-designs your bathroom on you.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.