the GF can't keep her hands to herself

Decipha
10+ year member

www.EFI Dyno Tuning.com
I don't mean to insult any ladies that may be in the forum but

when my gf gets in my car she has this crazy thought that she's the fukin dj in my coupe and changes my cd's with her own personal cd's... i don't mind changing the song too much but don't take out my pac and replace it with some mariah carey that's just disrespectful

i was just wondering if any one has this problem too and if they know of any way to get them to stop, like say for instance building a wall to enclose the passenger from fuking with the HU i know that may sound a little farfetched but i'm to the point where i want to just break up with my gf because of this and talking about it doesn't do anything

i know it may sound stupid but this is a very serious problem IMO

ha ha ha ... dude you need to put your foot down a little...

I mean $hit I have 2 kids and I am living with my girl and she knows that she cant even drive my car, let alone touch something inside...

thanks for the tip you gave me an idea im going to put my footdown alright.. i'm going to put my foot right up her ass the next time she even dares to fuk with my shiit

my cd changer sits under MY seat as my pioneer 6400 doesnt play cd's. If she dare to even creep under my seat she'll end up with something in er mouth //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/thumbsupwink.gif.129404938effda6ad9cca39e7f4b58a3.gif

seriously... let her know not to mess with the stereo because she doesnt know what components you have... make it sound really complicated, even if you only have 6x9's ... and she wont touch it, if she does well then make her walk, or drive her own car and mess with her stereo to see how much she likes it

good tips i'll try the cd thing but their isin't too many cd's we both like even tho we do listen to the same type of music and also she's one of them people that always changes a song half way thru and about the threats i can't threaten her she would probably laugh at me because she knows i would never hit her except for this one time but she deserved it any way tho i'll try and i'll keep you posted... thanx

before your next trip together eat lots of bean burritos and when she goes to change the cd, seal off all windows and, well I am sure you get the picture....

j/k... but yeah make it sound like she could really screw something up by changing things. My girlfriend won't even turn the volume she is afraid to mess something up.

i think im going to tell her i got a new RESX15 ported to 30 hertz at 750 watts bridged into a 1 ohm load and if she messes up my presets she can clip the sub amp and cause it to release a harmful gas from the amplifier thats deadly and odorless sometimes known as 'magic smoke'

lol... i hope i can keep a straight face but i'll post the respose as soon as i can

good grief dude why cant she listen to what she wants? songs are only 3 minutes long. You cant listen to some crap that she likes to make her happy for 3 minutes. then just take it out and put something else in. my gf listens to all kinds of stuff i dont like but its only 3 minutes. if you care about this girl at all you'll grow up and get over it. its only 3 minutes.

3 minutes???? i live in new orleans and at about 5 o'clock we got this thing called traffic and aint no tellin how long you sitting there for so if i had the option to listen to her crap for 3 min i would hop all up on that deal but try about 45 min to an hour of mariah carey hittin a hi note screaming about butterflies and shiit

Think about this man. Do you want a new deck, or a new amp or anything? Well, let her keep messing with it, then in like a week or so, tell her she ****ed up your ___________, and now you gotta get a new one.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.