ill try to keep this short

i must have asked the question on every audio forum about do i need to run new wires and no one has answersed my question ?
There is no need to run new wires. The issue about that is that on the OEM amplifier, you have to identify the signal wires that come from the stereo, and the ones that go to the speakers. Then you either cut and splice onto them, or cut into the sheath and splice into them. At the radio side, there should be a harness that allows you to plug & play an aftermarket radio.

There is no need to run new wires. The issue about that is that on the OEM amplifier, you have to identify the signal wires that come from the stereo, and the ones that go to the speakers. Then you either cut and splice onto them, or cut into the sheath and splice into them. At the radio side, there should be a harness that allows you to plug & play an aftermarket radio.
if you look at my preivious reply i am confused as to where to make a spice behind the new aftermarket radio or at the wires coming out of the bose harness this is my first time attemping something like this

so what if i byepass that bose amp how do i do it ? dont the speaker wires run from a harness from the amp to the speakers ?
Yes, this is the pinout for the amplifier output-
GfMAayG_d.jpg

Yeah no problem of keeping it on the forum like I said one the day I do the install maybe we could chat on a zoom call or something I am willing to pay you for your expert advice I could send a venmo I just don’t have the cash to pay an installer he wanted like $1000 to much for me

The best thing you can do is make a solid plan. This way you won't be spending money twice and having to keep going back in add or replace parts.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...