the 600rms woofer..

3 OA 12s would get pretty nasty. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif Also they sound GREAT doing it. I agree about the cost versus performance...If there is a woofer out there that will touch the OA in SPL and sound good doing it at that price point ,point me to them, I'd like to try a few myself! Lol

This is rough, game over I'm pm you. I put 4 setups in winisd,

The 4 treos and 4 sa's would do good in 6 cubes at 45,

The gcons and lethal injections had nearly the same curve at 6 cubes at any tuning..

Gotta try oa yet

i was just playing with the tuning that peaks the highest relative to my car. Im going for score. My car peaks 49/51hz. but im all ears.
If you are burping only, go for it. If you'll kick yourself for it not playing music, do not tune that high.

If you are burping only, go for it. If you'll kick yourself for it not playing music, do not tune that high.
okay. in just your opinion, what would you run? 4 10 treo ssps, or 3 12" IA lethal injections, or Sundown/obsidian 12s?

okay. in just your opinion, what would you run? 4 10 treo ssps, or 3 12" IA lethal injections, or Sundown/obsidian 12s?
Not having much experience with subs in question, I have heard wonderful things about the Treos. 4 10s will give you more motors to spread your heat across. In other words, they should be more durable on extended play. I know the other subs in question have been installed many times using more power than recommended, but going over manufacturer's specs is always a risk. Treos would be my option, given those three.

Not having much experience with subs in question, I have heard wonderful things about the Treos. 4 10s will give you more motors to spread your heat across. In other words, they should be more durable on extended play. I know the other subs in question have been installed many times using more power than recommended, but going over manufacturer's specs is always a risk. Treos would be my option, given those three(four).

Really you'd do better with a single 15 or 2 really good 10's or 12's semi-walling off the trunk than trying to cram too many subs in too small a box that likely will take up so much of your trunk that it won't allow any sound to get out.

Check youtube for thorshammer vids to see how to properly get loud out of a trunk. A friend of mine does 150 give or take a few 10ths depending on the sub in a similar setup with a single 15 in his civic

Just my .02$

Really you'd do better with a single 15 or 2 really good 10's or 12's semi-walling off the trunk than trying to cram too many subs in too small a box that likely will take up so much of your trunk that it won't allow any sound to get out.
Check youtube for thorshammer vids to see how to properly get loud out of a trunk. A friend of mine does 150 give or take a few 10ths depending on the sub in a similar setup with a single 15 in his civic

Just my .02$
after taking final measurements i can fit a 8 cubic feet box in the trunk. now after wood and sub displacement it will probably be around 6-6.5. which is more than enough room for 4 10s or 3 12s

thanks again.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.