Ten brands you can't go wrong with

Tantric Sounds, TC Sounds, Sundown Audio, Soundqubed, Fi, Ascendant Audio, SSA, Digital Designs, DC Audio, PSI. There are lots more.

Last edited by a moderator:
Tantric Sounds, TC Sounds, Sundown Audio, Soundqubed, Fi, Ascendant Audio, SSA, Digital Designs, DC Audio, PSI. There are lots more.
Once again, great list of 10 brands.

Blake... Gckless named every brand you posted, except incriminator audio. Are you just butthurt about the other thread??? The dislikes are childish...

I bet I get a dislike for this, lol

EDIT: Yup, dislikes for days

10 different company subs. Tantric. Ascendant ie ... Fi crossfire ssa , dc. B2 Spl audio. Rd sundown American bass ia sound splinter tc t-3

There's 12 of the best

Pyle, Pyramid, Kenwood, JVC, Dual, Boss Audio, Lanzar, Skar Audio, VM Audio, Coustic Audio.
I know you're trolling, but Kenwood/JVC make good head units.

While we're on the topic of listing brands, who makes acceptable amps? I'll start the list:

Alpine, Kicker, RF, DD, Sundown, PPI, American Bass - thoughts?

I know you're trolling, but Kenwood/JVC make good head units.
While we're on the topic of listing brands, who makes acceptable amps? I'll start the list:

Alpine, Kicker, RF, DD, Sundown, PPI, American Bass - thoughts?
I was thinking the same thing about the head units. My Kenwoods are great.

For the amps, I would add:

MMATS, MA Audio, Hifonics, Soundqubed, DC, Crecendo, and Ampere Audio

OK so I think I'm going with the idea of 4 10s or 12s inverted in the extended cab of my truck. Will be ran with 2 power bass xta 5000s. So out of these brands named which has some beefy 10" or 12" subs that would look good?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.