Ten brands you can't go wrong with

Is it just me or is there a lot of hate for kenwood for some reason. I really liked my old kenwood deck, it was way easier to navigate than my friends pioneer. I also really like my kenwood amp, its been really solid
They just don't have anything over entry level equipment.

All your #1 's are the same subs minus some of the brands having certain models. AA and FI do a lot together, ssa woofers are FI WOOFERS
Actually we are two different brands. Same build house doesn't equal same subs. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

Actually we are two different brands. Same build house doesn't equal same subs. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif
My bad, different dust caps and less upgrade options. Come on everyone knows the deal. Not bashing just stating facts

My bad, different dust caps and less upgrade options. Come on everyone knows the deal. Not bashing just stating facts
Sorry, but still not the same. Sharing a few parts, many openly available still doesn't mean the same sub. Just stating facts, been repeating this same thing since 2007 for a reason.

My recommendation goes to SSA or anything else built by Fi, the build quality is a lot better than anything else I've personally used. You have to wait on build time - but Aaron's customer service is great and you get something made in the USA with quite a few American components rather than something thrown together by a 12 year old in china.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.