Tearing your car up to do installs...

a lot of people just cant go to a junkyard and get parts for their cars //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif

Im going to be re doing the headliner in my ride this summer and repaint my dash pieces flat black. will be doing the headliner suade blue:).

the feeling when you hear your finest accomplishment to date... priceless

you just wait til i finish college and get a full time job with full time pay...

im havin rollin stereos that look like cars homie //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

zero resale value to someone who isn't into car audio

I looked into getting new door panels so I could cut into my existing ones....at $100 a pop, there's no way I'm doing that right now. I've done plenty of mods, but nothing that is obvious. Everything I've done can be put back together and look good as new.

I knew some people would take this thread personally, which is why I said I meant no offense to anyone. It's just a curious thought. I don't think it makes me a baby by not wanting to cut the value of my car/spend more money to make it look new again. If the install calls for permanent damage, I figure something else out...

Because I plan on driving my car until the wheels literally fall off (or the engine becomes irreparably damaged, etc), so trade-in value is completely inconsequential to me.....as by that time the car is going to be virtually worthless anyways.

well the way I see it. If you do it right.. and do it well.. anyone buying the car will either not realize that it wasnt a stock location or think its great because its unique. Now if it looks like crap then.. you are just SOL.

Because I plan on driving my car until the wheels literally fall off (or the engine becomes irreparably damaged, etc), so trade-in value is completely inconsequential to me.....as by that time the car is going to be virtually worthless anyways.
Precisely.

nG

Totally understandable.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.