Tearing your car up to do installs...

Anytime I've modified a part of the car, I.E. an a-pillar, kick panel, or door panel, I've placed aside the stock one, and got one from the junk-yard, did what I wanted and used it daily. So if I screw up or it just looks bad, stock one goes back on and no one ever knew what happened...

Anytime I've modified a part of the car, I.E. an a-pillar, kick panel, or door panel, I've placed aside the stock one, and got one from the junk-yard, did what I wanted and used it daily. So if I screw up or it just looks bad, stock one goes back on and no one ever knew what happened...
I would do the same, but the only thing in junkyards here are old trucks...Alabama, FTMFL. And like i said earlier, replacements for an '05 Civic ran my g/f $100, so I'm quite sure it's at least that for mine. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crap.gif.7f4dd41e3e9b23fbd170a1ee6f65cecc.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.