Team SSA Walled 03 Navigator build

yea weil i stuffed 4 15s into a little *** frontier i had 3.25 per woofer tuned to 34 with about 100 in or port area, not to mention this was 9 years ago with some rd audio alphas. let me see that system do a 148 at 50 and a 147 @ 40 hz.. i peaked at 52 and on burps it did a 154.3 sealed up @ 52 it did a 152.8 @ 35 hz. it wasn't built to meter it was built to slam on all kinds of music. it play down to 28hz and up well into the midrange.

Lmao isn't your port right behind headrest in a bpillar wall? I would hope you could do a 150 at headrest... I bet my cpillar wall still does 50s at the headrest lol
no i stuffed 4 15s in a smaller extended cab truck. the design wouldn't allow it. and that is only good for metering..

where all the guys that i used to compete with went?

btw i had a single DD 9515 doing 153s sealed up with 2 rf x7s @ 4 ohm (about 1200 watts). it was tuned to around 42. if i would have had 4 160 wouldn't have been hard with 2 8kws

yea weil i stuffed 4 15s into a little *** frontier i had 3.25 per woofer tuned to 34 with about 100 in or port area, not to mention this was 9 years ago with some rd audio alphas. let me see that system do a 148 at 50 and a 147 @ 40 hz.. i peaked at 52 and on burps it did a 154.3 sealed up @ 52 it did a 152.8 @ 35 hz. it wasn't built to meter it was built to slam on all kinds of music. it play down to 28hz and up well into the midrange.

Lol it's over a 155 sealed from 24hz-45hz

I was doing that at 30hz from the trunk with my single 18 and probably under 2000 watts with my m3a. Over 140 at 19hz
what ya had? thats pretty sick! loudest trunk car i built was a single 9515 i managed a 148 with about 1500 but it was way higher and it was pretty peaky. that must have been close to 15 years ago.. lol

BTW to the OP im guessing you want alot of output down low-25-35hz? if so the low tune helps but if you want a street beater id tune abit higher..

and BTW **** the guys who say your system *****. they some *******..

My buddy is having a guy make a dual bracket for his HHR... I'm sure they could make one for a navy.. Her ahold of Brandon young on Facebook and ask him where he's getting his dual bracket made

My buddy is having a guy make a dual bracket for his HHR... I'm sure they could make one for a navy.. Her ahold of Brandon young on Facebook and ask him where he's getting his dual bracket made
Thanks will do financially I may have to run 2 140a stockers one per amp ahh

I've been good. This site is full of haters.
Its also full of sh1tty workmanship.. As shown here

Yes team ssa build and hate all you want it's already louder than most. ports were just to experiment before cutting massive ports out. I started with 6 ended with 10 just to see the deal with areo ports gotta learn some how. And I've been lazy so ya looks a lil sloppy but like I said it's half way finished every project looks like this at one point before it's finished so no standards with ssa have not lowered Aaron c. Knows the vehicle plan and has put Input in on it as wellthe box had 2 12s while I was doing my 3 recones so there was adapter plates and a block off plate on there when I painted the box so yes I need to finish painting

And no progress because I'm in no rush shows are months away and I'm repairing my other sk4500 adding 3 more batts 2 more 4/0 leads And my 400a alt

And no not destroying the vehicle and if it does "awesome" it's my (toy) SPL MUD truck anyway so just hate away ;p $$

Thanks massive how ya been? lol these people you already know I'll be at Milan lol
What an asinine "mud truck". Like i said, i owned one. I know EXACTLY how they do on and off road. Again, your truck, your choice. But this is embarrassingly bad workmanship.

I dunno about that. You've been pretty mean to me on the other forum. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/tongue.gif.6130eb82179565f6db8d26d6001dcd24.gif
Hes an immature, unintelligent asshat on every forum.

I've been good. This site is full of haters.
Yes team ssa build and hate all you want it's already louder than most. ports were just to experiment before cutting massive ports out. I started with 6 ended with 10 just to see the deal with areo ports gotta learn some how. And I've been lazy so ya looks a lil sloppy but like I said it's half way finished every project looks like this at one point before it's finished so no standards with ssa have not lowered Aaron c. Knows the vehicle plan and has put Input in on it as wellthe box had 2 12s while I was doing my 3 recones so there was adapter plates and a block off plate on there when I painted the box so yes I need to finish painting

And no progress because I'm in no rush shows are months away and I'm repairing my other sk4500 adding 3 more batts 2 more 4/0 leads And my 400a alt

And no not destroying the vehicle and if it does "awesome" it's my (toy) SPL MUD truck anyway so just hate away ;p $$

Thanks massive how ya been? lol these people you already know I'll be at Milan lol
Is navy short for navygator?

Is navy short for navygator?
Navi is short for navigator lol I ended up going to singers shop and getting a 240a singer alt and a bracket made by aaron for my soon to be built 300a alt to go where my a/c condenser is its theconly bracket in existence lol 2 weeks ago and 6 juicebox batteries at slam over the weekend ports still arent finished before the alt and batteries I hit a 150.4 at the milan show on stock electric and 3 optima blue tops

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.