Team SSA Walled 03 Navigator build

i showed yall my last system. i never did build logs. i never really came here. i used to compete when i was a teenager into my early 20s.. then i started building woofers for shits.

i understand how driers work and what does and does work. I've actually designed several enclosures for people here and other places with great results.

if you have a QE of .35 with a FS of 31 you know that your going to have very little usable efficiency below 31 hz.. model it up and see just how fast the F3 come up.. its not rocket science.

this is almost 10 years ago. the system wasn't quite finished. i drove 8 hours to the show at the last minutes only to get 2 of the 4 amps i ordered. i installed the amps the same day of the show and still managed 149 on music with 3500 watts and a stock electrical system.

Papermaker told a dude to put a sp4 in 4.25cubes tuned to 40hz on 1000watts power.. Prly some of the worst advice for that woofer I have ever seen lol
well seeing as his current box works so well he wants to downgrade to a different woofer. tuning it higher will bring the peak in the 40 hz region and it will still have a f3 around 30 hz.

you guys really are idiots. if someone here with someone real knowlegdge could come in and try to disprove me thatd be great..

He doesn't like the woofer.

i showed yall my last system. i never did build logs. i never really came here. i used to compete when i was a teenager into my early 20s.. then i started building woofers for shits.
i understand how driers work and what does and does work. I've actually designed several enclosures for people here and other places with great results.

if you have a QE of .35 with a FS of 31 you know that your going to have very little usable efficiency below 31 hz.. model it up and see just how fast the F3 come up.. its not rocket science.

4 15s 3500watts in a bpillar wall doin 149db? Interesting... not impressed. Should be mid 150s if you knew what you were doing, MR. I build speakers I know what I'm talking about.....

4 15s 3500watts in a bpillar wall doin 149db? Interesting... not impressed. Should be mid 150s if you knew what you were doing, MR. I build speakers I know what I'm talking about.....
it wasnt built to be peaky. it was built to be flat. not to mention it wasn't finished. once it was finished it was mid 150s.. someone just so happened to make a video.. btw since your really lacking of knowledge burping i wasn't getting 3500 after rise it was closer to 2400 but what ever.. i still placed, lol

btw it done only 1bd lower at the head rest windows down then sealed up on the dash.. it was low 150s on music at the head rest.. next time you go to a show measure at the head rest and see if you manage a 150 //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

i think ca.com needs more pissing matches, it brings great joy to the masses
i think drugs are bad and most people here are just idoits but oh well. sadi to see that the really smart people here dont even care to post because they go though the same thing i'm going through. they rather not bother.

btw it done only 1bd lower at the head rest windows down then sealed up on the dash.. it was low 150s on music at the head rest.. next time you go to a show measure at the head rest and see if you manage a 150 //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Lmao isn't your port right behind headrest in a bpillar wall? I would hope you could do a 150 at headrest... I bet my cpillar wall still does 50s at the headrest lol

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.