TCAB Myspace Page??

Ive had some personal run ins with mark in the past, and even after all that crap Mark isnt a bad guy....what he is, is young and ignorant at times....and well everyone is young and ignorant at one time or another, its just to the degree and how many people it effects is key. And mark has effected many people with his poor jugement we all know, and if anything I am sure he's learned a lesson about himself at the least. So cut him a little slack, he's on the amends it seems now for a while so I really dont see a real direction this thread is going. Hell I will add him to my myspace even, cause maybe he needs a friend now a days, heh.
Dan, i agree with you 100%. the truth is, if we kicked him off the team today, the team would still get grief. if he refunded everyone today, the team would still get grief.... it's the interweb, thats how it works.

i put together a list of who he owed boxes/money to over a month ago, however, no one on that list has replied in this thread..... with the exception of mikey.

unfortunatly, regardless of his team affiliations, regardless of how he handles this, it will haunt him on the web for years to come....

young ignorant, stupid whatever................all it takes is to say no to people that want boxes. I can get a solid 10 plans a week but I turn down half of em cuz school, and I put way too much time into them and need study time and all.

Its not THAT hard to slow your business.

young ignorant, stupid whatever................all it takes is to say no to people that want boxes. I can get a solid 10 plans a week but I turn down half of em cuz school, and I put way too much time into them and need study time and all.

Its not THAT hard to slow your business.
and your point? your smarter than mark.... some aren't as smart

Dan, i agree with you 100%. the truth is, if we kicked him off the team today, the team would still get grief. if he refunded everyone today, the team would still get grief.... it's the interweb, thats how it works.i put together a list of who he owed boxes/money to over a month ago, however, no one on that list has replied in this thread..... with the exception of mikey.

unfortunatly, regardless of his team affiliations, regardless of how he handles this, it will haunt him on the web for years to come....
Are you expecting them to spend every day scanning the forums for tcab threads? its not their responsability. Not trying to be an ass, but i would hardly call that a correlation to them not caring enough.

Are you expecting them to spend every day scanning the forums for tcab threads? its not their responsability. Not trying to be an ass, but i would hardly call that a correlation to them not caring enough.
didn't say they didn't care. just pointing out that the most upset individuals have nothing to do with the matter. as it usually goes for e-drama.

I dont care, either way 2 weeks, THATS IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Were could loose kicker and our other sponsors over this. IM NOT LETTING THAT HAPPEN.

Mark is a good friend and a good guy, just a STUPID ASS BUSINESS MAN.

this is kinda why I have not been here...but, I have been following this ordeal, and was pointed to this email from a friend, and IMHO, this has gone on too long. Two weeks, BS.....done, over....

IMHO, He can take Team Kicker off his resume. I'm done.

Russ, Chris, Tommy, etc have done a ton to try to get Mark to get motivated to fix his problems, with less than decent results from Mark.

I see how some associate these guys bad, as they are friends with Mark. But come on, seriously, every guy on this forum has a friend that has done something stupid in their life, can we yell at YOU for being accountable for his actions, I say NO. They tried to help, offered, defended him for his short falls, but Russ did indeed make that post warning Mark. I don't see an end to this resolution, so I am making one.

Team Phat hertz will still be part of Team Kicker, Mark is out, period. I have worked dang long and hard to get this team to a large, respectable team, and I will not let one guy take it down.

/end of story

the rest of Team PH, keep up the good work your doing, break away from what has drug you down, your better than that.

Tracy

this is kinda why I have not been here...but, I have been following this ordeal, and was pointed to this email from a friend, and IMHO, this has gone on too long. Two weeks, BS.....done, over....IMHO, He can take Team Kicker off his resume. I'm done.

Russ, Chris, Tommy, etc have done a ton to try to get Mark to get motivated to fix his problems, with less than decent results from Mark.

I see how some associate these guys bad, as they are friends with Mark. But come on, seriously, every guy on this forum has a friend that has done something stupid in their life, can we yell at YOU for being accountable for his actions, I say NO. They tried to help, offered, defended him for his short falls, but Russ did indeed make that post warning Mark. I don't see an end to this resolution, so I am making one.

Team Phat hertz will still be part of Team Kicker, Mark is out, period. I have worked dang long and hard to get this team to a large, respectable team, and I will not let one guy take it down.

/end of story

the rest of Team PH, keep up the good work your doing, break away from what has drug you down, your better than that.

Tracy
Well said Tracy! //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/veryhappy.gif.fec4fed33b4a1279cf10bdd45a039dae.gif :veryhapp: We have tried to help him time and time again, with no results, I personally don't want to give him his little '2 weeks'..I'd say we can him now because no progress is going to be made with this ordeal. I personally was ready to can him weeks ago when I first brought it up on the team forums.....but that went nowhere.

this is kinda why I have not been here...but, I have been following this ordeal, and was pointed to this email from a friend, and IMHO, this has gone on too long. Two weeks, BS.....done, over....IMHO, He can take Team Kicker off his resume. I'm done.

/end of story

Tracy
Tracy thanks for chimming in on this subject, as far as im concerned Mark is done!!! We love the kicker product and everything you do for our team, and i know none of use are going to let anyone stop great thing we have with you.

/end of story

Tracy
Thank you for posting, I and the rest of the team really appreciate it. I know that I was a little bit worried about the whole team kicker situation with all this crap hitting the fan. I've worked d*mn hard this year to do the best I could do and I wasn't about to lose an awesome sponsorship because one person couldn't keep up their end of the deal.

Once again, thank you for clearing the matter up once and for all. FYI, I may be placing a large order soon. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif Payday is thursday!! //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/veryhappy.gif.fec4fed33b4a1279cf10bdd45a039dae.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

lilmaniac2

5,000+ posts
Ask Me about SI Mag V4!
lilmaniac2
Somewhere, Else
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date