TCAB Myspace Page??

I posted this on our team SITE
As most know whats goin on with Mark/TCAB. Well I finally had my fill of seein all this ****. Ill just get to the point. Mark we all love ya man and your an awesome guy and friend and no one wants to see you go but somthing has to be done and I dont mean to us. Its gotta be you. I dont know if you realize it but us as a team are gonna loose Team Kicker and Kineticz. Im not gonna let that happen for someone elses **** up. So Im givin you till OCT. 9TH to get all this **** straightened out or your off the team. Im sorry but something has to be done. You can rejoin once you get all this **** straightened out. If you aint got the money, get a loan from a bank or family . I didnt want to have to be the one to say anything but I have to. So if its not takin care of then im sad to have to say, Goodbye.

Sorry bro, but it has to be done this way. If someone dont agree with me speak your mind now or forever hold your peace.

Russ Maracle
//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/yourock.gif.93d527d504392657a77fa577298070a1.gif good to see your team thinking about your image when dealing with someone like that.

I really applaud Russ for his proactive approach in trying to resolve this situation. Mark has poorly represnted himself to his teammates and his sponsors and showed what kind of person he really is.

When you obtain sponsorship you have a certain obligation to conduct yourself in a certain way and Mark has failed to do so in such a way as he should be removed from team Phat Hertz as well as having his sponsorships pulled.

I think the rest of the people from Phat Hertz are great competitors both in and out of the lanes and Mark deserves no right to be associated with such people.

I just hope the rest of your team is committed as you are.
I think its safe to say we all are, I have not been a part off this team as long as Mark, but i feel that we all play an important role in being a sucess. I was one of the people that went to Marks house to help him get caught up but he refused my help, as far as the team and I knew he was making progress. Russ i agree with you 100% something has to be done before the team falls apart from this, And as for what Tommy said yes it will hurt a freindship but such is life. I have said it before i hope everything is resolved,but it isnt in my hands.

Good luck to everyone

And Mark if you read this GET YOUR ASS TO WORK!!

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/iagree.gif.15d6c075ee8d3913ba26866d06993068.gif with macdaddymague well we will see what happens oh and she you guys at state finals hopefully ill get louder by then well see what it does //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/up2something.gif.dd110ecf3ae4b76050d87598f2f8de7c.gif

Nobody ever accepted mark's shady business. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif
We tried to help, he seemed to refuse. I thought the situation was being taken care of (people had said they were getting refunds), but apparently people are still waiting. For those who are unaware, mark is working an actual job now, and I'm assuming that he's not making as much money at this job as he was with TCAB. Thus, one COULD assume that he is making money to pay back people who are still waiting...

Is this actually happening? There's no telling.
nvm didnt read all the pages

This is funny. Yea, I got my refund, but let's see what I had to go through to get it:
Many months of phone calls, emails, PM's

Letter from attorney

Report him to FBI

Report him to IRS

Report him to local PD

Finally, another letter from my attorney with all the relevent information from those files above, and a time limit before a lien was filed against his personal property.

There was no legit business, therefore he is not protected by any business entity for those who are interested. File a claim in JP court (I believe) for $50 bucks. In the petition claim attorney fees of no less than $20K + expenses. When he doesn't show for the set date, you geta summary judgement against him. Which then you can file as a lien in IL against him. Best part is, this can all be done from where you are without having to go or know someone near him. I was 2 days away from having a lien on his property of $25K when I got my money order.
$25k, haha. Good luck seeing 10% of that if the settlement ever went though. The only thing that mark has to HIS name is his car and the rest of his crap. The house he lives in isn't his.

I just hope the rest of your team is committed as you are.
I for one am. Seems like most (if not all) of us are.

Ive had some personal run ins with mark in the past, and even after all that crap Mark isnt a bad guy....what he is, is young and ignorant at times....and well everyone is young and ignorant at one time or another, its just to the degree and how many people it effects is key. And mark has effected many people with his poor jugement we all know, and if anything I am sure he's learned a lesson about himself at the least. So cut him a little slack, he's on the amends it seems now for a while so I really dont see a real direction this thread is going. Hell I will add him to my myspace even, cause maybe he needs a friend now a days, heh.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

lilmaniac2

5,000+ posts
Ask Me about SI Mag V4!
lilmaniac2
Somewhere, Else
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date