Taramps MD 8000.1 amp

Do this amps have subsonic filter on them? been looking at amp pictures but can't find any
A subsonic filter is a high pass filter..

The amps have a high pass filter on it.

Please review our manual to ensure it will work with your install.

You got it. ho alts arent popular when your engines are small and the cost to do many things down there is extremely expensive.

Power supplies and batteries are very popular down there.

We impost 2 different supplies from there. Pretty nice.

You got it. ho alts arent popular when your engines are small and the cost to do many things down there is extremely expensive.
Power supplies and batteries are very popular down there.

We impost 2 different supplies from there. Pretty nice.
Any updates/news on the expected amps? Is there somewhere I can look for updates without bugging you for it?

^^ People's going to say the amp, because it's Taramp's, was tested on Channel 1 and it does no power, lol.

Wew lad- We are already accepting orders for the MD amps.

This isn't preorder, they are actually being shipped to customers right now from our other warehouse.

When payments are made, they ship to customer within the US in about 3 business days + transit time.

^^ People's going to say the amp, because it's Taramp's, was tested on Channel 1 and it does no power, lol.

This isn't preorder, they are actually being shipped to customers right now from our other warehouse.

When payments are made, they ship to customer within the US in about 3 business days + transit time.
bEt It CaUgHt FiRe RiGhT aFtEr.

ah good to know, can someone pm me what the MAP is?

bEt It CaUgHt FiRe RiGhT aFtEr.
so tired of seeing that ****, every time i see someone say that i call them out on it.

ill admit the first lines werent the best, but they werent designed for our market yet we used them anyways. some people just like spreading misinformation to make their setup look better, then you go and make them **** themselves when they actually hear a good setup

These have been tested on the AD-1

1 ohm version did just over 8k at 12.8v

2 ohm version did 8.3k at 12.88v

Team Taramps page on facebook has the videos

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.