Taramps Bass 30k... 7v-17volt and half ohm daily capable.

just wait there's usually sales. i got my hd 15ks for 850 shipped from shizzzon aka sean madison on facebook when they had their december sale.

Wow, that's definitely what I'll be doing for power. If I can get close to that price I'd be down for sure.

I have 20 cubic feet before displacement to fit two 18's. I figure if I double baffle everything I should be good to go, with proper bracing. This will be a wall in an extra cab truck. On 15k I'm hoping and should be in the low 50's.

I'll just run the little bit of Korean power I've got right now until I can get a deal.

Wow, that's definitely what I'll be doing for power. If I can get close to that price I'd be down for sure.
I have 20 cubic feet before displacement to fit two 18's. I figure if I double baffle everything I should be good to go, with proper bracing. This will be a wall in an extra cab truck. On 15k I'm hoping and should be in the low 50's.

I'll just run the little bit of Korean power I've got right now until I can get a deal.
You should be able to do that. I am running two Fi team 18s in 15 cu (before displacements) double baffle and lots of bracing on Taramps 15k and you will have more space. 152.6 @35 hz sealed on dash on a tone.

View attachment 26556174

For daily? With 15k and 2 18s im sure u can burp 162 or so

my buddy did a 154 ford ranger on two soundrive 15s below the window line sub up port up octoport with two synergy 3500.1 at half. So with 18s walled mid 150s should be very possible.

I'm super tempted to make the switch from korean to the Bass 12K but its a bummer they don't have the clip indicator anymore..

So how would I know if my amp/subs are clipping? By ear I guess? Or I could wait for something to pop and smoke (ha, I kid)

The Bass12k has >20% THD protection built into the protection circuit.

IF you truly need a clipping indicator designed by Taramps, the new Bass 1.2k, Bass 3k, Bass 15k, Bass 20k, Bass 30k and Bass 40k will all have onboard clipping indicators.

We are to assume the Bass 12ks will also be revised to add this feature at a later time.

There will be more Bass line models besides the ones just mentioned but these are the ones currently being prepared for the market.

I'm super tempted to make the switch from korean to the Bass 12K but its a bummer they don't have the clip indicator anymore..
So how would I know if my amp/subs are clipping? By ear I guess? Or I could wait for something to pop and smoke (ha, I kid)
My hd 15k has a remote clipping indicator if you want one that can be a route.

NVM shizzzon got you covered lol bass 30k that b*tch

The Bass12k has >20% THD protection built into the protection circuit.
IF you truly need a clipping indicator designed by Taramps, the new Bass 1.2k, Bass 3k, Bass 15k, Bass 20k, Bass 30k and Bass 40k will all have onboard clipping indicators.

We are to assume the Bass 12ks will also be revised to add this feature at a later time.

There will be more Bass line models besides the ones just mentioned but these are the ones currently being prepared for the market.
How much long until the 15ks back in stock? And what about the 30-40ks ?

Very very soon.

I would like to say for every Bass model that is equal in power rating to an HD amp, that is the HD amp model we will no longer stock unless special order.

Yes, the bass line models cost more but they are the best option to be used for subwoofers.

For the HD15000, we are trying to get the bass 15ks in first.

These amps are coming one at a time mostly and should be gearing up for import anyday now.

For our inventory, yes.

It takes 2.5 weeks to get here once order is placed.

Nothing will be here before Slamology.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.