Taramps Bass 30k... 7v-17volt and half ohm daily capable.

Jeffdachef
5,000+ posts

Gunz That Turn on Nunz
bruh dont tempt me like that. I just got two hd 15ks not too long ago.

18119376_820732204748067_5751795252657896575_n.jpg

Not for another month at least.

They dont share pics, price and specs until the distributors AND exporter knows as well.

I need in on this thread.

My buddy was running a Taramps 10k and switched to Korean (Sundown) because the Taramps weren't playing anything below 30hz??? I'm not sure how this is possible.

He also said the fans were loud as hell and that the amp wasn't as musical?

My buddy was running a Taramps 10k and switched to Korean (Sundown) because the Taramps weren't playing anything below 30hz??? I'm not sure how this is possible.

Ya fans are noisy esp on cold mornings !

bruh dont tempt me like that. I just got two hd 15ks not too long ago.
18119376_820732204748067_5751795252657896575_n.jpg
and here i am with 8k thinking i'm beating.. lol most i even had was ruffly 8kw. 30k? kw that's retarded! i want to get a SUV and do a SPL build with ONE of those 15kws. lol

Last edited by a moderator:

must be the super older models. All the new hd EX models and bass series doesnt have the 30hz and under roll off. That was the older taramps that werent meant for sub duty.

If your friend thinks those fans are loud that means he just wasnt loud enough.

lol seriously tho, its compromises you need to make to keep the amp as cold and efficient as it is with those 4 push pull fans.

banda 7k fans are loud as fuck but im used to it. honestly you might just need to clean out the fans to get rid of some of the noise.

banda 7k fans are loud as fuck but im used to it. honestly you might just need to clean out the fans to get rid of some of the noise.
Its only noisy when there cold and because its behind my seat so its close. I will look and see if theres anything in it but its been that way since new. But as Jeff say just turn it up ! They are quiet then.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.