Stupid taramps bass eq question...

Participant count
  • Participant list

spokey9

5 time International Booty Bandit Gold Meldalist
NE AR
So for my bday my mom-inlaw is getting me the bass eq for my smart 3.(I've been procrastinating buying one to get other crap done on my install...primarily chasing rattles 😂). I get what all the settingson it are except the limiter...what the heck is that?

Screenshot_20230825-094243_Brave.jpg

I feel like this is a really stupid question...but here we are 🤣

On my Taramps DSP amps they had clipping limiters. You could set them to allow zero clipping, 1%, 5%, or 10% clipping. It was pretty cool.

"limiter knob to control your signal peaks coming from your source" :unsure: 🤷‍♂️

On my Taramps DSP amps they had clipping limiters. You could set them to allow zero clipping, 1%, 5%, or 10% clipping. It was pretty cool.

"limiter knob to control your signal peaks coming from your source" :unsure: 🤷‍♂️

That'll be fun to mess around with...thanks Pop

Last edited:
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...