Taramps Bass 30k... 7v-17volt and half ohm daily capable.

Its only noisy when there cold and because its behind my seat so its close. I will look and see if theres anything in it but its been that way since new. But as Jeff say just turn it up ! They are quiet then.
might be a good reason to mount it in a toolbox in the bed then

those loud early mornings with a hangover arent always the best even for me and im half your age lol

might be a good reason to mount it in a toolbox in the bed then
those loud early mornings with a hangover arent always the best even for me and im half your age lol
Thats why I leave the drinking to you young pups lol ! Been there done that !!

Talking with a local SD dealer and he can get me the Soundigital 8k for around $700... but they aren't strappable which kind of dissapoints me.

Is that a pretty good deal for Braziliian?

Just picked up a couple of SQ 3500's for a smokin deal but thinking of selling and going with a larger brazillian

Talking with a local SD dealer and he can get me the Soundigital 8k for around $700... but they aren't strappable which kind of dissapoints me.
Is that a pretty good deal for Braziliian?

Just picked up a couple of SQ 3500's for a smokin deal but thinking of selling and going with a larger brazillian
its a good deal. cheapest i've seen was 650 for an evo 8k but the guy was sorta shady and its local pickup vs shipped. Evos make rated on the dyno but arent as geared for subwoofer duty like the taramps bass series.

its a good deal. cheapest i've seen was 650 for an evo 8k but the guy was sorta shady and its local pickup vs shipped. Evos make rated on the dyno but arent as geared for subwoofer duty like the taramps bass series.

How well do you hold voltage with that electrical?

I'm putting in a 220a alt and just picked up a 40ah b2 lithium. Have 2 XS group 31's, and an odyssey group 31. Trying to gauge how much I'll be able to run.

How well do you hold voltage with that electrical?
I'm putting in a 220a alt and just picked up a 40ah b2 lithium. Have 2 XS group 31's, and an odyssey group 31. Trying to gauge how much I'll be able to run.
you can easily run a bass 12k at half ohm.

i think its a pretty good deal, most options are around that for brazilians. i paid uhh 550 or 600 i think for my banda 7k used and i imagine the SD might be more stable although i havent seen much about their reliability yet

do the bass 12k if you can, just turn the gain down lol id try to get something to make up for the 220a alternator though you really need double that

Last edited by a moderator:
i think its a pretty good deal, most options are around that for brazilians. i paid uhh 550 or 600 i think for my banda 7k and i imagine the SD might be more stable although i havent seen much about their reliability yet
do the bass 12k if you can, just turn the gain down lol id try to get something to make up for the 220a alternator though you really need double that
that 40 ah lithium does wonders. just sayin. Along with his other batts, he got plenty of reserve to keep above 12.6

that 40 ah lithium does wonders. just sayin. Along with his other batts, he got plenty of reserve to keep above 12.6
you might be right, id try it and find out lol having that many batts does make up for it to some extent

i think its a pretty good deal, most options are around that for brazilians. i paid uhh 550 or 600 i think for my banda 7k used and i imagine the SD might be more stable although i havent seen much about their reliability yet
I am going to do the 10.9kw for right now since it's cheap. (my buddy is selling it to me for $600)

Eventually I'll be picking up the bass 12k or larger.

Unfortauntely (fortunate?) lithium doesn't like to charge at higher rates. My buddy is running 30k and had to drop down from 4 370a alts to one with his lithium battery. Voltage is very stable.

Yep, one 40ah lithium for now until I can get some more.

Guy local is selling some lithium from an EV and says they are rated at 400a draw.. but I'd have to run 16v to make them work. He only wants $30 though. Ugh.

you might be right, id try it and find out lol having that many batts does make up for it to some extent
I'll keep an eye on voltage and upgrade accordingly of course.

I'm not going for numbers here but hoping to be low/mid 50's. Two IA Warden neo 18s walled in an Extra cab toyota unless they sell and then I'll be going with b2 again

I am going to do the 10.9kw for right now since it's cheap. (my buddy is selling it to me for $600)Eventually I'll be picking up the bass 12k or larger.

Unfortauntely (fortunate?) lithium doesn't like to charge at higher rates. My buddy is running 30k and had to drop down from 4 370a alts to one with his lithium battery. Voltage is very stable.

Yep, one 40ah lithium for now until I can get some more.

Guy local is selling some lithium from an EV and says they are rated at 400a draw.. but I'd have to run 16v to make them work. He only wants $30 though. Ugh.

I'll keep an eye on voltage and upgrade accordingly of course.

I'm not going for numbers here but hoping to be low/mid 50's. Two IA Warden neo 18s walled in an Extra cab toyota unless they sell and then I'll be going with b2 again
that 10.9k is an older model i would not run it. skip completely, DO NOT GET IT. Its not optimized for subwoofer duty like the new amps. its the old amps that doesnt have advanced protection circuitry along with having the 30hz and under roll off.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.