Taramps 8000.1

Are you asking if 1 skar zvx 15 can handle 1 taramps 8000.1? They make 1 & 2 ohm 8000.1 version... at 1 ohm the 1 ohm version makes 8000, then at 2 ohm it makes 5120. The 2 ohm version makes 8000 at 2 ohm, and at 4 ohm it makes 5120. And neither version is .5ohm stable. The skar dvc 1ohm is 1500rms.... so why would you ever consider 8000/5120 watts on it? Seems excessive even considering box rise? Wiring up two parallel at 1 ohm gives you 3000rms but the amp is 8000w. Provided you have the electrical that is

you can run four Skar zvx 15 v2 off one Taramps 8000.1

just make sure you set the gain right

heres how. the 50hz test tone is at the very bottom

better have enough electrical power too tho

Absolutely you can run per sub, with the gain set properly and by that I mean no where near matched to your RCA voltage. 😂 As people have already answered that.

Stetsom I would stay away from. IMO as I've not seen anyone who praises them in the least. Banda is good as well as Soundigital and Taramps, you just need to make sure you give them enough power even though they don't supply sufficient amount of jacks.

Stetsom I would stay away from. IMO as I've not seen anyone who praises them in the least.
I ran a couple of their amps 8+ years ago and I had good luck with them. Not sure if they're any better or worse than other Brazilian offerings these days since nobody is really running them. Would definitely be a gamble at this point though and with Taramps being so cheap and Sundown full bridge being Sundown (backed by their warranty), I don't know why anyone would bother trying Stetsom at the moment.

I ran a couple of their amps 8+ years ago and I had good luck with them. Not sure if they're any better or worse than other Brazilian offerings these days since nobody is really running them. Would definitely be a gamble at this point though and with Taramps being so cheap and Sundown full bridge being Sundown (backed by their warranty), I don't know why anyone would bother trying Stetsom at the moment.

Oddly enough they seemed to be decent back in the day..... with tech these days could very well be yesterday lol..... anyway, however everything I have seen from 800 watts to the "21K" they just don't seem to hold long before blowing and not the common insufficient power issue you see so commonly now. I would be weary of running them especially anything hard.

Not too mention no amp repair place touches Brazilian amplifiers and won't. And as hispls said Sundown has a 2 year warranty on their NIB and a 1 year warranty on their "B" stock NIB. Plus repair places will fix them no questions asked.

I said amp repair place meaning not their own. Amplab and so many others will not touch them.

I never knew they even had repair centers in the US. Vs other companies that will repair anything out there. That says something about Taramps. Yes they make the power they are supposed no one has denied that including myself.

I've had 12 of them so far without a single issue. The 8 repair centers are not their own. They are authorized by Taramps and their warranty. They also repair Sundowns SFB line. I wouldn't let Amp Lab touch anything of mine ever again anyways after 6 months of having one of my FSD 2600s and my buddies AL8000 that looks like Ray Charles repaired it and shit thermal paste all over it just to return and fry as soon as it was installed.

Last edited:
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.