Tantric hdd 12s gettin down!!!

People spend so much money to compete in these competitions and only win trophies i don't get why bein 1 db louder than the next guy is so important. Like how money can u win for first place? Would it even cover what u had to spend?
You win plastic trophies, not $$$. Few orgs do have some cash classes but it's not much.

Personally I'd do 3/4" wood in the roof and save the car vs worrying about a class. He'd still be fine for bass racing as that's pretty much an anything goes class...

cool dude. keep comin back 

---------- Post added at 10:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:32 PM ----------

for 2 hdd 12s ronal told me between 4.5 and 5 cubes with 55-60 inches of port
yessir, going with 5 cubes for the pair while im only using one bc3500 at .5. Although 60 sq inches of port with 5 cubes is only 12 per cube i was thinking more like 14 or 15 a cube

You win plastic trophies, not $$$. Few orgs do have some cash classes but it's not much.
Personally I'd do 3/4" wood in the roof and save the car vs worrying about a class. He'd still be fine for bass racing as that's pretty much an anything goes class...
Rock on man. Ill def look into that. How the heck am i guna get the wood up there tho without screwin through my roof

Save the car, save money and sound better/louder when he is all said and done. 100% coverage of cld tiles gets expensive in a hurry, especially when your talking multiple layers to make them to something they aren't designed to do, brace lol.

Anyway get some fairly thin, but stiff wood.. Just enough flex to it to mold to your roof and glue it up there.. Liquid nails or silicon should suffice to keep it up there. Sunroofs that aren't braced tend to end up breaking at some point, too many moving parts to be flexing like that.

Save the car, save money and sound better/louder when he is all said and done. 100% coverage of cld tiles gets expensive in a hurry, especially when your talking multiple layers to make them to something they aren't designed to do, brace lol.

Anyway get some fairly thin, but stiff wood.. Just enough flex to it to mold to your roof and glue it up there.. Liquid nails or silicon should suffice to keep it up there. Sunroofs that aren't braced tend to end up breaking at some point, too many moving parts to be flexing like that.
rock on guys. thank you for all your input. id rather be loud and sound good than try and sound good and vibrate my car to ****. and i already dont use my sunroof as is so thats ok.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.