Tantric hdd 12s gettin down!!!

As long as it's behind the b pillar. He's fine. Anything in front of that , will change his class
So thats right at the rear of the sunroof ..i was jist speaking of adding 6-10 cell phine size pieces of wood back there to help then gator skin the whole thing ...he has a sunroof so thats a killer but anything will help and really minimal work if ur already deadening the roof

So thats right at the rear of the sunroof ..i was jist speaking of adding 6-10 cell phine size pieces of wood back there to help then gator skin the whole thing ...he has a sunroof so thats a killer but anything will help and really minimal work if ur already deadening the roof
Problem is that's it's a fine line of what you can and can't do in the street classes that's like in a ss nw astro van you can do pretty much anything behind the b pillar but you can bolt the side door closed My understanding of the rule is that as much deadener is allowed as long as the headliner can go back up in place but no other type of mod is allowed And this was phrased like this to keep competitors from placing metal or wood bracing under the deadener to stiffen the roof

I was just curious I dont even compete. how large did you go with your box? im thinking of going for almost 5 cubes with mine, 15 sq inches of port at 34hz
Mine camp out to be like 4.8 cubic feet. With 55 to 60 sq inches of port

Wired to?
Half ohm. **** thing keeps going into protect tho. Ive put it into protect with a clean *** signal on my oscope n 13.2 on my multimeter. Dnt know whats happening. N i tested the voltage at the amps input.

Half ohm. **** thing keeps going into protect tho. Ive put it into protect with a clean *** signal on my oscope n 13.2 on my multimeter. Dnt know whats happening. N i tested the voltage at the amps input.
Which version of the amp? It might not like a half ohm.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.