System upgrade

Participant count
  • Participant list
What's the budget for speakers?Mids in kicks, tweets in sail panels would work nicely. Tweets in the far corners of the dash would be even better.
Not really sure on budget... Nothing too extreme. Total budget of ~400 but I don't have to spend it all on speakers.

The 8s could go in the doors.

You have to think about how your going to cross everything over. A three way front stage can really rock, but you'd have to be able to bandpass your drivers. With no dsp, youcould use a combination of HU and amp crossovers to get your desired crossover points. The black ice is active right?

If your head unit has time alignment that will really bring a 3 way front stage together. Midbass/midrange really need time alignment.

Triple post but... I could go Black Ice for everything because it would look gorgeous, and still sound quite good based on review and what I've heard around here about Precision Power.
I love my black ice 800.4 and it sounds great warm and full even on pa speakers ..being class a/b ...some complaints ive heard about the 900.4 is a more hollow sound ...but i have no experience with it ...it clamped great numbers for wat it is tho

I love my black ice 800.4 and it sounds great warm and frull even on pa speakers ..being class a/b ...some complaints ive heard about the 900.4 is a more hollow sound ...but i have no experience with it ...it clamped great numbers for wat it is tho
Hollow sound? That's weird....

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.