System Problems

Sachmo12345
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
i took a decently quick left turn today and the sounds system just shut off then i took a right turn later today and it just started right back up the headunit was still playing but no music was coming through i have an aftermarket head unit with a Pac Oem to the Bose.

I have another question does extreme cold temperatures have an effect on a the electrical system of a car?.... yesterday i was "bumpin" it and my light just began to completly dim almost to the point to where they would flicker on and off as the bass hit and they bass would be much weaker this has never happened in the 7 months that ive had my system hooked up

My friend used to have a car where you couldn't use the windshield wipers unless the left turn signal was on. It doesn't really have anything to do with your problem, but this post reminded me of that. Good times.

update

this all has something to do with the remote wire. now the remote wire was disconnected and all of the speakers in the car start working so then i go and plug the remote wire back in on the amp and antenna goes up and the speakers stop working

ive been in a situation like that befor a friend of mine had a nissan that we couldnt get the HU to work unless the lights were on even with it hooked directly to the battery Pos, Neg, and Rem. wierd but we went through the entire electrical system on the car and figured it all out

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.