System in my new Benz *****!

You're missing the point. I drive a $35k Ford. Not a $100k supercharged Benz.
My conversion is hardly a body kit. I dropped $11k under the hood and only $3k on the body. You might only have a bodykit... all body, no bite. But I don't.
you dropped 45k on a sports car, and its still slow

haha

Are you really 16? That old, huh?
Age doesnt mean ****. Age is a number. A persons values and experiances make them. If he saved up and bougth his Firebird good for him. Its the classic GM vs Ford argument. Age doesnt have anything to do with it.

It just so happens I am a GM guy though //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif I have riden in a new Shelby GT500 and while it was fast, it wasnt much different from a Viper. fast in a straight line, given it doesnt brake loose.

should of bought a Camaro.
Actually I did test drive a 2006 Camaro, but the Mustang was a lot faster. The Mustang V6 was faster, in fact.

Age doesnt mean ****. Age is a number. A persons values and experiances make them. If he saved up and bougth his Firebird good for him. Its the classic GM vs Ford argument. Age doesnt have anything to do with it.
It just so happens I am a GM guy though //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif I have riden in a new Shelby GT500 and while it was fast, it wasnt much different from a Viper. fast in a straight line, given it doesnt brake loose.
Age has to do with maturity. His unprovoked post is a reflection of just that.

Actually I did test drive a 2006 Camaro, but the Mustang was a lot faster. The Mustang V6 was faster, in fact.

Age has to do with maturity. His unprovoked post is a reflection of just that.
Not always true. Alot of maturity is how you were raised. I am 17, but I am more mature then alot of 19 and 20 year olds. Why? Because I was told to always be a gentleman by my dad. When I did something out of line, he wasnt afraid to punish me. Today I thank him greatly for that.

Not always true. Alot of maturity is how you were raised. I am 17, but I am more mature then alot of 19 and 20 year olds. Why? Because I was told to always be a gentleman by my dad. When I did something out of line, he wasnt afraid to punish me. Today I thank him greatly for that.
Ill punish you young man //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/eek.gif.771b7a90cf45cabdc554ff1121c21c4a.gif

Kenny Pollack is another Ca.com scammer.
But anyways..

Take it to UNIQUE WHIPS
Who did I scam?? I've never

I'm 19

My parents have money, I work full time doing IT repair for a huge company, I'm Microsoft certified... and yes again, I'm 19... I see CA.com hasnt changed much, it's kind of sad.

I'm not a n00b, I've had a wall with two 18" Fi BTLs in my first car, 154db on a TermLab in my daily driver...

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.