System in my new Benz *****!

I see this turning into another, "ur a spoiled ***** and im jealous because my parents didnt hug me enough as a child" threads.

who cares how much he paid and how. He has a nice car and wants audio advice, why cant people just give it to him?

yeah i know this guy pretty well.

His parents Are loaded, but i dont think thats the point of this thread.

point is he is looking for something audiowise in this extremely nice/expensive ass car.

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

I have a Fi Q for sale bro. Its a 12 thats been repaired, and given a little bit of a makeover.

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Well I would recommend a JL clean sweep for integration but you may also need a mtx Q for the bass channel I will have to do a little research to see if the bass has it's own channel or if it is in with the mid bass. If you need any help on this im me I will be happy to guide you threw how to do the install reimermatt is the name.

Well I would recommend a JL clean sweep for integration but you may also need a mtx Q for the bass channel I will have to do a little research to see if the bass has it's own channel or if it is in with the mid bass. If you need any help on this im me I will be happy to guide you threw how to do the install reimermatt is the name.
JL makes and add on summing module to add a sub channel to the cleansweep //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif

btw op i know its all the rage for rich folks to go around adopting little black kids so if your parents want one holla at me.....im little older then most but im low maintenance

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.